Found 19th Jun 2010
Hey guys, picture this. Back in the day lets say primary school times, when another kid pulled your hair you shout out AHHHH DON'T DO THAT I HAVE HAIR SORE. I mean WTF is HAIR SORE. Did anyone else do that?
This is put into the nonsense topic as I have had a few to drink and probably talking nonsense. LOL

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

Banned

ok dial this number now.....i think you are having some sort of breakdown,take care..;-)

Original Poster

RFC;8875481

999ok dial this number now.....i think you are having some sort of … 999ok dial this number now.....i think you are having some sort of breakdown,take care..;-)

Man I just dialed the first 2 numbers but rembered im not hungry

Banned

redshellbuckley;8875494

Man I just dialed the first 2 numbers but rembered im not hungry

go on ,you know it makes sense....:thumbsup:

Original Poster

RFC;8875502

go on ,you know it makes sense....:thumbsup:

fancy a kebab actually..... whose with me?

Never heard of that expression - are you sure your not getting confused of events later on in your life when the woman were shouting "Dont do that, I have herpes?":lol:

Original Poster

bossyboots;8875540

Never heard of that expression - are you sure your not getting confused … Never heard of that expression - are you sure your not getting confused of events later on in your life when the woman were shouting "Dont do that, I have herpes?":lol:

HAHA :w00t: 999 for you

were my tipsy posts last night as eloquent?

redshellbuckley;8875548

HAHA :w00t: 999 for you

You enjoy your night :-D I was like you last night - bit sloshed. This lovely weather brings out the bbq's and booze. Its just fantastic:thumbsup:

michelleleemoo;8875550

were my tipsy posts last night as eloquent?

:lol: you too!!!!!! I missed them MM! I got home about two - creeped in, got some water and sat down on couch with laptop. Fifteen mins later got a text from my husband (who was upstairs in bed) asking me what time I was leaving Glasgow :lol:

Funny you should mention this, sometimes my actual scalp feels bruised! Same applies to my eyebrows. lol

bossyboots;8875566

:lol: you too!!!!!! I missed them MM! I got home about two - creeped … :lol: you too!!!!!! I missed them MM! I got home about two - creeped in, got some water and sat down on couch with laptop. Fifteen mins later got a text from my husband (who was upstairs in bed) asking me what time I was leaving Glasgow :lol:

was waffling on with aah but didnt last long, hadn't had much either but was shattered too so probably hit me more :oops:

Original Poster

DarrylJohn;8875571

Funny you should mention this, sometimes my actual scalp feels bruised! … Funny you should mention this, sometimes my actual scalp feels bruised! Same applies to my eyebrows. lol

hmmm maybe you should see a doctor?

if anyone had pulled my hair in school i probably would have bopped them in the nose. The old man always taught me to stick up for myself - so i did!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. PayPal Friends and Family Payment reversal options66
    2. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?33
    3. Switch from BT to BT same property different person33
    4. MacBook44

See more discussions