Groups
    EXPIRED

Hairdryer - Needed for Birthday present

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good hairdryer? Our 13 year old has really difficult to manage hair and has asked for a good hairdryer for her birthday, I really dont know where to start so would appreciate any advice. Thanks.

6 Comments

[COLOR="Purple"]do you want proffessional or one from argos etc.??[/COLOR]

Original Poster

Think I would prefer a professional one as its for a teenager and going to get really heavy use, thanks.

i got a nutri heat from argos 40 quid its excellent i had it over a year now it still in perfect order plus it looks smart with leather handle (real)

Original Poster

vicknanth;2690342

i got a nutri heat from argos 40 quid its excellent i had it over a year … i got a nutri heat from argos 40 quid its excellent i had it over a year now it still in perfect order plus it looks smart with leather handle (real)

I will take a look thanks,

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]do you have a sallys hair supplies near you??
    if so, parlux professional dryers are fab, we use them at work..
    if not one near you, ask your hairdresser to get you one from wholesalers they are about £50-£60..[/COLOR]

Original Poster

JO-JO;2690685

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]do you have a sallys hair supplies near you??if so, … [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]do you have a sallys hair supplies near you??if so, parlux professional dryers are fab, we use them at work..if not one near you, ask your hairdresser to get you one from wholesalers they are about £50-£60..[/COLOR]

Thanks for that Jo-Jo will ask our salon.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland55
      2. Import charges from USA44
      3. Mayweather vs Mcgregor33
      4. Google assistant notification56

See more discussions