Found 15th Dec 2008
Does anyone know any good websites with pictures of hairstyles, as looking for a change maybe a bob!!!!!
Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Hi I was looking a change also and could not pick a new hair colour and style so put celebs hairstyles i liked in google and clicked on images got loads of good ideas

Original Poster

love my boots;3771766

Hi I was looking a change also and could not pick a new hair colour and … Hi I was looking a change also and could not pick a new hair colour and style so put celebs hairstyles i liked in google and clicked on images got loads of good ideas

Thanks thats a good ideal, rep added:thumbsup:

I got no hair or style......Sorry can't help:p

Original Poster

Train Driver;3771894

I got no hair or style......Sorry can't help:p

:giggle::giggle:

Just google 'hairstyles' and click on images, hundreds of thousands will appear! And if your going for a bob, go for the choppy funky bob with a side fringe!! Thats what i have and i love it, slightly shorter at the back and really light and fluffly!!

Do it!! New year new hair

Original Poster

sorcha_a;3772011

Just google 'hairstyles' and click on images, hundreds of thousands will … Just google 'hairstyles' and click on images, hundreds of thousands will appear! And if your going for a bob, go for the choppy funky bob with a side fringe!! Thats what i have and i love it, slightly shorter at the back and really light and fluffly!!Do it!! New year new hair

Thanks New year,New Hair and my 40th birthday on new years day:-D
rep added

Ive been online looking at the same thing today! Came up with a few sites but most you have to pay for. Think i'm going to go to the hairdressers and ask them for advice and let them go for it.

Maybe try 'celebrity hairstyles' in google. Generally you can find some old and new and you should be able to figure out whose style will suit you more. I went for the 'pob' after everyone had had theirs cut lol!

http://www.bobgeldof.info/pictures/Bob-Geldof-Great-Songs-Of-In-338515.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    2. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    3. Urgent help needed with travel agent56
    4. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22

See more discussions