Groups

Hairstyles?!

Bit of a long shot really, but... I have to look very smart tomorrow and want to do something with my hair as it's very long and can therefore look like I've made no effort! I've considered a French twist (think air hostess style!) but knowing my luck I wouldn't be able to get it right for about an hour and I'd get frustrated! I don't like ponytails either! So... Anyone have any ideas?! Thanks!

87 Comments

prob not gonna get much help here at this time, but i like the sound of the french twist thingy, it would be really nice :thumbsup:

What's happening tomorrow.....

If I need to do something with my hair aswell, I would rather know now....... :?

cw9652;6764953

What's happening tomorrow.....If I need to do something with my hair … What's happening tomorrow.....If I need to do something with my hair aswell, I would rather know now....... :?

short back and sides for you dude!

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/103895-1002-thumb.JPG

cw9652;6764953

What's happening tomorrow.....If I need to do something with my hair … What's happening tomorrow.....If I need to do something with my hair aswell, I would rather know now....... :?

:lol:

Will French twist suit you?

Banned

haha iv got the same problem, mines got a natural wave to it though so i just stick a quiff in and moose it and it goes canny! :o)

Marina;6764958

:lol:Will French twist suit you?

tazza_b;6764961

haha iv got the same problem

Honestly...........

What is going on tomorrow!!!!

cw9652;6764968

Honestly...........What is going on tomorrow!!!!

well im in uni at 9 till 12 then dentist at 12:30 to get a crown fitted :x then back to uni for 1 and finish at 3

dont suppose thats what u were after :?

Banned

hahaha im paying my rent tomorrow, need a good hair do for that obviously!

micoo;6764971

well im in uni at 9 till 12 then dentist at 12:30 to get a crown fitted … well im in uni at 9 till 12 then dentist at 12:30 to get a crown fitted :x then back to uni for 1 and finish at 3dont suppose thats what u were after :?

He's after OP's plans :giggle:

Original Poster

cw9652;6764953

Haha I think you'll be ok with your hair how it is

baffledsalmon;6764979

Haha I think you'll be ok with your hair how it is

Thanks!

Marina;6764977

Hi Marina!! :-D

Marina;6764977

i know :lol: m just tired and felt like being silly

cw9652;6764983

Hi Marina!! :-D

Hi Chris :-D

:lol:

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6764947

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDEJlJco_Y0&feature=related

Haha thank you! I already know how to do it but I do it more like this...

http://img4.realsimple.com/images/beauty-fashion/hair/0711/hair-french-twist_300.jpg

baffledsalmon;6764987

oooooooooo thts really nice, you should do that :thumbsup:

Banned

I wish i could do one of them in my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!! It seriously bugs me, im gettin it all chopped next week tho lol

baffledsalmon;6764987

its quick and easy - what more could you want [COLOR="White"]from a hairstyle!!![/COLOR]:roll:

tazza_b;6764990

I wish i could do one of them in my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!! It seriously bugs … I wish i could do one of them in my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!! It seriously bugs me, im gettin it all chopped next week tho lol

So do I.... It bugs me too!!!

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6764993

its quick and easy - what more could you want [COLOR="White"]from a … its quick and easy - what more could you want [COLOR="White"]from a hairstyle!!![/COLOR]:roll:

Aren't you the little joker :-p

Banned

cw9652;6764996

So do I.... It bugs me too!!!

Lol .............

Original Poster

tazza_b;6764990

I wish i could do one of them in my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!! It seriously bugs … I wish i could do one of them in my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!! It seriously bugs me, im gettin it all chopped next week tho lol

It's easy once you get the hang of it... But I'm worried I'll get panicky about being late and then it'll all go wrong! Haha!

Marina;6764986

Hi Chris :-D:lol:

[SIZE="7"]Marinaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!![/SIZE] :-D

You know the style you want, you know how to do it!! So why this thread, oh well I had a laugh at the comments, I'm not complaning:)

Charlie Scene;6765005

[SIZE=7]Marinaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!![/SIZE] :-D

[SIZE=1]Charlaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy :-D[/SIZE]

Banned

baffledsalmon;6765002

It's easy once you get the hang of it... But I'm worried I'll get panicky … It's easy once you get the hang of it... But I'm worried I'll get panicky about being late and then it'll all go wrong! Haha!

I dont know how long yours is like but mines at me bum :? its a pure chore, it looks lovely when its done tho, but doing it pure stresses me out lol gettin it cut shoulder length next week, which ill probs regret but i guess it will grow back haha

Marina;6765007

You know the style you want, you know how to do it!! So why this thread, … You know the style you want, you know how to do it!! So why this thread, oh well I had a laugh at the comments, I'm not complaning:)

women ay :roll:

im getting my haircut soon if anyone cares haha :lol:

micoo;6765012

women ay :roll: :pim getting my haircut soon if anyone cares haha :lol:

no one cares micoo, I tell you now :lol:

Banned

micoo;6765012

women ay :roll: :pim getting my haircut soon if anyone cares haha :lol:

I care :-D lol

Marina;6765015

no one cares micoo, I tell you now :lol:

didnt think so haha :lol: getting it cut to half the length it is now lol, adventurous i know :lol:

tazza_b;6765018

I care :-D lol

thankyou :-D

Marina;6764986

Hi Chris :-D:lol:

[SIZE="7"]Marina!![/SIZE]
    baffledsalmon;6764997

Aren't you the little joker :-p

He is a funny guy ;-)

micoo;6765024

See! we were wrong, people care about you.:p

Original Poster

Marina, the point is I DON'T know how to do it!! I don't want to do a French twist because like I've said, it'll go completely wrong!! I just need suggestions of different style because I'm at a blank!!

Banned

micoo;6765024

Haha go wild and get a skin heeed man lol

Actually dont, its too cold! lol

cw9652;6765026

[SIZE=7]Marina!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]What?!?![/SIZE]

[QUOTE=tazza_b;6765011]I dont know how long yours is like but mines at me bum :? [QUOTE]

Pics, or it's not that long!!

Banned

baffledsalmon;6765030

Marina, the point is I DON'T know how to do it!! I don't want to do a … Marina, the point is I DON'T know how to do it!! I don't want to do a French twist because like I've said, it'll go completely wrong!! I just need suggestions of different style because I'm at a blank!!

Ok my suggestion is to moose it, have it wavy, or half up half down with a nice clip? actually dont listen to me im rubbish lol

Marina;6765033

[SIZE=1]What?!?![/SIZE]

Do you have any hair style issues we can help with?? x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any advice on mobile networks.55
      2. Marvel characters69
      3. LG G4 Replacement22
      4. Customs charged too much for a little item!44

See more discussions