EXPIRED

Half Life 2 - The Orange Box [Xbox 360]

Hoping to get this for about £30. The cheaper the better. I would also perfer a uk copy of the game so not off play-asia, etc. Just to be safe with on-line play etc.

Thanks in advance for your help

16 Comments

hi sorry i hate to do this...

I have one for sale, im selling it at 32 quid and is brand new and sealed, normal uk game.

otherwise the cheapest i have seen it is 38.49

softuk.com/fre…244

well i bought on PC from steam for 40 dollars. thats about 20 quid but ur probably talking about Xbox?

Not wanting to be rude/intrude but you really don't have to worry about Microsoft getting all bitchy about you using an Asian game on their PAL systems... they all work fine and why would Microsoft let their own games be region free if they cared about playing games on different-region consoles anyway?

If you go to strikebang.com, sign up to their forums and post 5 times you can get a $10 voucher for play-asia by email.. that'd make Half Life 2 and some $0.50 candy about £21.50 delivered. They even accept paypal too...!

Banned

£39.99 at play

play.com/Gam…tml

On the PC for £26.99

Original Poster

Iceman9899

Not wanting to be rude/intrude but you really don't have to worry about … Not wanting to be rude/intrude but you really don't have to worry about Microsoft getting all bitchy about you using an Asian game on their PAL systems... they all work fine and why would Microsoft let their own games be region free if they cared about playing games on different-region consoles anyway?If you go to strikebang.com, sign up to their forums and post 5 times you can get a $10 voucher for play-asia by email.. that'd make Half Life 2 and some $0.50 candy about £21.50 delivered. They even accept paypal too...!

but Im afraid of getting chinese writing or even worse chinese voice overs. plus all the shipping from asia, risk of import tax/duty.

oh and i wont be able to trade it in either. but then again I dont really end up trading really, plus I aint played none of the half life 2 games so this will probably be a keeper. I just feel more comfertable ordering from the uk but that sort of price is real tempting.

I would like to buy it but can hold out a little I have still got to complete halo 3 and aint even tried to go past the 1st level of bioshook or played my DoA 4 I got not to long ago

think the $10 voucher ended in September anyway

Anyone seen this cheaper now it's been out for a short while? Preferably somewhere that will get me the game tomorrow too? I checked ShopTo but they don't have stock in.

Anyone know if Asda have this for £40 as I can just pick it up tonight then.

once again i am selling a brand new copy and can send it recorded today so you should have tmrw

Will you take £30 PayPal delivered?

Dazimus

Will you take £30 PayPal delivered?

sorry mate just been sold for 33

jg213

but Im afraid of getting chinese writing or even worse chinese voice … but Im afraid of getting chinese writing or even worse chinese voice overs. plus all the shipping from asia, risk of import tax/duty.oh and i wont be able to trade it in either. but then again I dont really end up trading really, plus I aint played none of the half life 2 games so this will probably be a keeper. I just feel more comfertable ordering from the uk but that sort of price is real tempting.I would like to buy it but can hold out a little I have still got to complete halo 3 and aint even tried to go past the 1st level of bioshook or played my DoA 4 I got not to long ago

The Asian version of games nearly always has English languages on the disk... I believe the play-asia page says The Orange Box does. They're a really nice company and have a really good customer service so you could always ask them beforehand/complain in the extremely unlikely event that you get an Asian version (you're likely to get -a lot- of compensation from them if it doesn't.. like double the price of the game in vouchers or sommat!)

Could always buy the American version from play-asia anyway for about £25 delivered.

One final thing.. the latest voucher deal ends tonight as far as I know (I got mine through email two days ago fwibble so it's still there!) so you'dl better hurry if even if you're even considering it.

Hmv 33 quid brand new if you use this code : HMV015

Closer to £34 really, it's £33.99

Amazon have it for £34.99 with free delivery but they definitely won't be able to do it next day delivery but it'll take a few working days.

Ordered from HMV, good deal!

Anyone know what HMVs free delivery is like time wise?

Original Poster

Jim988

Hmv 33 quid brand new if you use this code : HMV015

Thanks I ordered it from them, I wonder how long till I get it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)58
    2. Anyone use a FitBit Surge?11
    3. seller asked for IMEI87
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1925

See more discussions