Half Price Pizza If you walk 10000 steps and can prove it on a day via a fitness tracker or your phone @ Pizza Pilgrims

Posted 2nd Jan
Pizza Pilgrims emailed me about this.

If you walk 10000 steps and can prove it on a day via a fitness tracker or your phone, Pizza Pilgrims will give you half price pizza.

3379781.jpgtwitter.com/piz…505

Their pizza is really good in case you haven't had it before...
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
Vanderlust02/01/2020 12:29

That is so utterly cynical and callous. 10,000 steps is maybe around 500 …That is so utterly cynical and callous. 10,000 steps is maybe around 500 calories. One of their greasy pizzas is likely 4 times that. It's just a nasty way to get people to feel good about eating their junk and getting fatter while doing it during the January fitness boost. Shame on them.If they were in any way responsible, they'd simply redo their recipes and make them lower cal. And remove that Nutella junk they do.

I bet that you're fun at parties.
25 Comments
Good idea for " very often" pizza eaters
That is so utterly cynical and callous. 10,000 steps is maybe around 500 calories.

One of their greasy pizzas is likely 4 times that.

It's just a nasty way to get people to feel good about eating their junk and getting fatter while doing it during the January fitness boost. Shame on them.

If they were in any way responsible, they'd simply redo their recipes and make them lower cal. And remove that Nutella junk they do.
Edited by: "Vanderlust" 2nd Jan
Nearest one is a 38 mile walk

That is so utterly cynical and callous. 10,000 steps is maybe around 500 …That is so utterly cynical and callous. 10,000 steps is maybe around 500 calories. One of their greasy pizzas is likely 4 times that. It's just a nasty way to get people to feel good about eating their junk and getting fatter while doing it during the January fitness boost. Shame on them.If they were in any way responsible, they'd simply redo their recipes and make them lower cal. And remove that Nutella junk they do.

You have a point

So u burn the calories by doing 10000 steps and then u eat a pizza Hmmm and the logic in this is?

I don't see it as "If today, I walk 10,000 steps, I am allowed some Pizza". I see it as "Hey, I walked 10,000 steps today, I can get a discount on Pizza I was already going to buy for the family"

Kelsbels220502/01/2020 12:35

So u burn the calories by doing 10000 steps and then u eat a pizza Hmmm …So u burn the calories by doing 10000 steps and then u eat a pizza Hmmm and the logic in this is?

"Life is about balance". Walk 20,000 steps instead.
rev602/01/2020 12:39

I don't see it as "If today, I walk 10,000 steps, I am allowed some …I don't see it as "If today, I walk 10,000 steps, I am allowed some Pizza". I see it as "Hey, I walked 10,000 steps today, I can get a discount on Pizza I was already going to buy for the family""Life is about balance". Walk 20,000 steps instead.

Or just be healthy and don't eat crap!
rev602/01/2020 12:39

I don't see it as "If today, I walk 10,000 steps, I am allowed some …I don't see it as "If today, I walk 10,000 steps, I am allowed some Pizza". I see it as "Hey, I walked 10,000 steps today, I can get a discount on Pizza I was already going to buy for the family""Life is about balance". Walk 20,000 steps instead.

This is how I see it too. But the temperature of the deal suggests other people think otherwise.

I'm going out with friends next week and I do 10000 steps daily anyway so we're going to Pizza Pilgrims next week to take advantage of the offer.
kgo02/01/2020 12:41

This is how I see it too. But the temperature of the deal suggests other …This is how I see it too. But the temperature of the deal suggests other people think otherwise.I'm going out with friends next week and I do 10000 steps daily anyway so we're going to Pizza Pilgrims next week to take advantage of the offer.

From the comments, it seems people think it's a hampster wheel deal. We power Pizza Pilgrims lights with our steps and get Pizza as a reward.
Edited by: "rev6" 2nd Jan
rev602/01/2020 12:43

From the comments, it seems people think it's a hampster wheel deal. We …From the comments, it seems people think it's a hampster wheel deal. We power Pizza Pilgrims lights with our steps and get Pizza as a reward.

Ultimately, if people feel so strongly against it:

Buy a hot pizza for a homeless person with your steps - I'm sure they'd appreciate it lol
Edited by: "kgo" 2nd Jan
14 k on my tracker 291 calories lol
kgo02/01/2020 12:45

Ultimately, if people feel so strongly against it:Buy a hot pizza for a …Ultimately, if people feel so strongly against it:Buy a hot pizza for a homeless person with your steps - I'm sure they'd appreciate it lol

Doubt that more prefer drugs or alcohol!
My fitness tracker is a cheapo from China land.. It registers when I play call of duty. So reckon a 2 hour session on modern warfare should clock that up
justabout7202/01/2020 13:05

My fitness tracker is a cheapo from China land.. It registers when I play …My fitness tracker is a cheapo from China land.. It registers when I play call of duty. So reckon a 2 hour session on modern warfare should clock that up

Pizza tonight then I take it?
old_mikefield02/01/2020 12:34

I bet you contribute lots to adult conversations.
rev602/01/2020 13:08

Pizza tonight then I take it?

39567533-klPQZ.jpgI don't see why not
Broadsword02/01/2020 13:09

I bet you contribute lots to adult conversations.

I sure do, Kevin.
Lots of brain power in that comment. Is the subject matter outside of you comprehension maybe?
Broadsword02/01/2020 13:53

Lots of brain power in that comment. Is the subject matter outside of you …Lots of brain power in that comment. Is the subject matter outside of you comprehension maybe?

I thought it was funny
Broadsword02/01/2020 13:53

Lots of brain power in that comment. Is the subject matter outside of you …Lots of brain power in that comment. Is the subject matter outside of you comprehension maybe?

Like using the quote button is outside of yours, you mean?
Hmmm, look up to my first reply. You best shuffle off, the party is missing you.
Edited by: "Broadsword" 3rd Jan
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions