Half Squat rack with pull up bar.

Posted 10th Jun 2020
Hi there

Looking for something similar to above please that's in stock.. thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Man was going to recommend Powertec but looks like even they’re sold out. You looked at second hand ones?
Check out recover8mobility on Instagram or Facebook
Jump_Out_Gang10/06/2020 09:45

Man was going to recommend Powertec but looks like even they’re sold out. Y …Man was going to recommend Powertec but looks like even they’re sold out. You looked at second hand ones?

Not to any extent yet. I had a quick look on eBay but most are collection only and I don't have any capacity to pickup.
brailer10/06/2020 09:56

Not to any extent yet. I had a quick look on eBay but most are collection …Not to any extent yet. I had a quick look on eBay but most are collection only and I don't have any capacity to pickup.

Hence the need to lift I get it vicious circle
So my gym has officially announced they will double their per month fees upon reopening. So im considering investing the money on a home setup. Iv currently got about 70kg at home with a barbell and two benches. Looking for the best setup I can buy to cover all bases really. I can currently do most exercises or a variation of. I know I need some dumbbells. Some more plates if various sizes. I miss not have a cable setup. Currently using the two benches as a squat rack/safety. I currently pay £25 a month so it will be £50 going forward so I'm thinking £500 to start me off at home?. Thanks
Edited by: "brailer" 21st Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text