Half term holiday

Found 16th May
Hi all

Any good deals for 2 adults and a 7 year old to somewhere hot for the half term break thats reasonable.

I know its a slim chance.
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Depends on what you mean by a deal, might help if you posted a target price in mind say up to £1,000 or something.

Also think about flight times (not more than 3 hours perhaps), do you only want to go to Europe (no need for visa then). Etc also define the exact dates as terms vary depending on where you are in the uk!

Do you want a beach holiday or a cultural one or more basic like camping?

Self catering, half board or all inclusive.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 17th May
cmdr_elito18 h, 14 m ago

Depends on what you mean by a deal, might help if you posted a target …Depends on what you mean by a deal, might help if you posted a target price in mind say up to £1,000 or something.Also think about flight times (not more than 3 hours perhaps), do you only want to go to Europe (no need for visa then). Etc also define the exact dates as terms vary depending on where you are in the uk!Do you want a beach holiday or a cultural one or more basic like camping?Self catering, half board or all inclusive.

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Beach holiday with some culture, Don't mind where in the world, Max cost of £1000 for at least half board, dates are 26/05/2018 until 02/06/2018

And it must be hot, no winter sports
What airport are you looking at travelling from?
Had a quick check of my favourite sites but nothing that cheap on that board basis coming up
psychobitchfromhell18th May

Had a quick check of my favourite sites but nothing that cheap on that …Had a quick check of my favourite sites but nothing that cheap on that board basis coming up

Im sure that there are usually some bargains this close to the dates but I haven't found anything either.
markvirgo2 h, 13 m ago

Im sure that there are usually some bargains this close to the dates but I …Im sure that there are usually some bargains this close to the dates but I haven't found anything either.

a couple of years ago I did get two weeks in Bulgaria all inclusive at the beginning of June for £252. You never can tell
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants