Groups

half way to xmas

think we are about half way to xmas i have most of my gifts already as i brought loads in last years boots xmas sale

anyone else got most of there xmas presents
    being that we are all members of this site i would think most of you have

although i buy stuff for gifts but end up giving them out straight away
    especially to my son who is one next week

10 Comments

Go away....:giggle: Tooooooo early. lol

Only joking.........as a man i wait till the 24th. :thumbsup:

Errm.............I haven't got any christmas pressies yet!, lol!

i have most of my gifts already as i brought loads in last years boots … i have most of my gifts already as i brought loads in last years boots xmas sale

Hope none of the stuff has a sell-by date:giggle:

Original Poster

all the stuff with dates got used for birthdays !!!

hana21

think we are about half way to xmas i have most of my gifts already as i … think we are about half way to xmas i have most of my gifts already as i brought loads in last years boots xmas sale anyone else got most of there xmas presents being that we are all members of this site i would think most of you have although i buy stuff for gifts but end up giving them out straight away especially to my son who is one next week

That's just not right. ;-)

hana21- i know what you mean!!! been there done that! not got a few of my daughters stuff in! i wasnt going to this year but cant miss out on a bargain!!!

Original Poster

only prob is i want to sell my house and it doesnt look to good having 3 boxes of pressies sitting there
    oh well my husband puts away money every month for xmas which hopefully wont be needed so i see a nice holiday coming up

hana21

think we are about half way to xmas i have most of my gifts already as i … think we are about half way to xmas i have most of my gifts already as i brought loads in last years boots xmas sale anyone else got most of there xmas presents being that we are all members of this site i would think most of you have although i buy stuff for gifts but end up giving them out straight away especially to my son who is one next week

LMAO we had everyones birthdays and christmas presents (and personal christmas cards like nan and stuff) sorted before january 1st! We have some spare gifts too!

We dont save any money doing it this way, people just get better presents we spend the same amount we would have done and get bigger and more expensive stuff, rather than pocketing the money

Syzable

Go away....:giggle: Tooooooo early. lolOnly joking.........as a man i … Go away....:giggle: Tooooooo early. lolOnly joking.........as a man i wait till the 24th. :thumbsup:

In an ideal world I would wait until boxing day sales to get all my stuff :santa:

mr scrouge that I am hehe

Original Poster

y not when i was younger i always asked my parents for money so i could by stuff in the sales
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31154
      3. Weekly game codes giveaway 182722
      4. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010

See more discussions