Community Updates
andywedge
Buy one set of brake pads or shoes, then the rest are free, forever - as long as you own a vehicle! Our Brakes4Life offer is designed to encourage you to keep your brakes in good condition. Simply buy brake pads and shoes at Halfords Autocentres and you'll never have to pay to replace them again.

With Brakes4Life, you only pay for your first set of brake pads or brake shoes. We will supply and fit all future brake pads or shoes when you need them, free of charge.

This unique offer is transferable to all future cars you own - saving the average driver £1,600 over their driving lifetime!

How do I get Brakes4Life? Book a Free Brake Check to get started. Your technician will inspect the condition of your existing brakes and advise if replacement pads and shoes are needed. When you purchase your first set of brake pads and shoes from us you will be offered the opportunity to join Brakes4Life.

We will supply and fit your next set of brake pads or shoes when you need them, free of charge. You do not need a yearly service or check to maintain your lifetime replacement, although we recommend that you keep your car in good condition.

Do you use quality parts? All the brake parts we use match the original specification of the vehicle manufacturer, for added peace of mind.

I've recently changed my car. Am I still eligible for Brakes4Life? Yes! Visit your local Halfords Autocentre to transfer the lifetime replacement to your new vehicle. T&Cs apply.
Discussions

18 Comments