Halfords bike maintenance

Found 22nd Jun
my bike rear wheel needs service as wheel does not spin so free is a bit rough i dont have the tools to try do it myself just wonder does anyone know how much halfords charge if i just bring the wheel to the store thanks
Community Updates
AskBikeFitness & Running
6 Comments
Im going up there soon hope its a good service and not to expensive
deleted79467
best bet would be to give halford a phonecall they may have an idea on cost
Decathlon. Much better service
If you aren't so savvy with bike maintenance probably best to take the whole bike in (book a slot first and they'll do it while you wait) . I thinks its £25 for a full service of whole bike which includes free fitting for parts(including tyres / tubes ) for 1 year . Might be a good investment as it will run a lot better once everything is cleaned oiled and adjusted .
rogparki1 h, 42 m ago

If you aren't so savvy with bike maintenance probably best to take the …If you aren't so savvy with bike maintenance probably best to take the whole bike in (book a slot first and they'll do it while you wait) . I thinks its £25 for a full service of whole bike which includes free fitting for parts(including tyres / tubes ) for 1 year . Might be a good investment as it will run a lot better once everything is cleaned oiled and adjusted .

I did just that i took the bike they quoted £15 for wheel repair good price the bloke said anything else wrong with it i said no but feel free to check he did have a quick check of all the parts all good, just gotta go back on monday to collect hope all fixed with no dents on my bike after
deleted7946722nd Jun

best bet would be to give halford a phonecall they may have an idea on cost

I just took the bike lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants