Halfords discount code

Found 10th Dec 2017
Hi guys,

Does anyone have a discount voucher/code they're not going to use at all as I want to get my son the mongoose electric kids bike but at £250 just would like to save a few pennies if possible. I've tried talking to them on the chat and they have no codes.
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Do you know a British Cycling member?

10% off anything in Halfords but you need to show your membership card.
Original Poster
coys672 m ago

Do you know a British Cycling member?10% off anything in Halfords but you …Do you know a British Cycling member?10% off anything in Halfords but you need to show your membership card.

Unfortunately I don't. I'll maybe ask some friends if they know anyone.
You could buy gift vouchers from Zeek to save 6%, and don't forget Topcashback or Quidco

zeek.me/gb/…ds/
regretful12 h, 41 m ago

You could buy gift vouchers from Zeek to save 6%, and don't forget …You could buy gift vouchers from Zeek to save 6%, and don't forget Topcashback or Quidcohttps://www.zeek.me/gb/buy-gift-vouchers/halfords/

Definitely use Zeek site to buy the Halfords gift card to use instore. Currently, they have 6% off gift cards one for £200 and one for £50 purchase for £235.

For new customers, use code GIFT4U17 for a further 6% off or try using code 2VCRB6 for a free £6 gift card. There are other codes for £5 off total but i have not tried to see if they work as i am not a new customer. Try stacking these codes up if you can do so.

In addition to the above, Quidco have £6 cashback for new Zeek customers and bonus £2.50 cashback on all purchases before Mon midnight. Don't hold out for the cashback though. You will most likely get it though.

With all the above, you could potentially save £38.50 paying £211.50. Win Win !

Any further help, give us a shout
Also. Try click and collecting something of value for pick up and don't pick it up.

I got an email a few days later to the email account I'd reserved it with for 20% off discount.

No guarantees. Just my experience at the end of October.
Have you considered this, it's currently on sale, looks better too in my opinion. What do you think ?
halfords.com/web…531
Original Poster
mb02112 h, 16 m ago

Have you considered this, it's currently on sale, looks better too in my …Have you considered this, it's currently on sale, looks better too in my opinion. What do you think ?http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductMobileDisplay?catalogId=10151&storeId=10001&productId=1369937&langId=-1&categoryId=310531

Funny you say that, never saw that before. I'm not sure if it has settings where you can change from 5/10/15mph like the original one we wanted. Also the seat is a lot higher on this as well so not sure if he'll sit better on it.
I've bought one for my 6 year old boy. Hopefully it will have a speed restricted option. Paid £250 then it went down to 195 so I went back and they refunded me 55 as it was within a week.
Original Poster
mb02112th Dec

I've bought one for my 6 year old boy. Hopefully it will have a speed …I've bought one for my 6 year old boy. Hopefully it will have a speed restricted option. Paid £250 then it went down to 195 so I went back and they refunded me 55 as it was within a week.

I ended up getting the bike and helmet for £220 and then 7.5% Nhs discount courtesy of my bro in law. Also got £200 of vouchers off of zeek for £181.50 so saved myself a few pennies here and there. In laws are paying for helmet so only effectively cost me £155. Also to note that the green one doesn’t have adjustable speed where as the orange one does.
stephen2k524 m ago

I ended up getting the bike and helmet for £220 and then 7.5% Nhs discount …I ended up getting the bike and helmet for £220 and then 7.5% Nhs discount courtesy of my bro in law. Also got £200 of vouchers off of zeek for £181.50 so saved myself a few pennies here and there. In laws are paying for helmet so only effectively cost me £155. Also to note that the green one doesn’t have adjustable speed where as the orange one does.

So did you get the green or orange one ?
Original Poster
mb0213 m ago

So did you get the green or orange one ?

We got the green one.
Likewise. Let's keep in touch to see how they get on with their bikes.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions