Halfords Parrot Bluetooth Fitting Service

Found 27th Jul 2015
I'm considering getting a Parrot Bluetooth system fitted to a new car (Toyota Auris) by Halfords. Anyone had one fitted by them, I'm a bit concerned they make a mess of a new car dashboard. Alternative is to use a local auto-electrician.
Community Updates
5 Comments
TBF I had a new car stereo fitted to a Merc and considering it was a spotty little oik, he was very professional and didn't damage anything.
mudddy

I'm considering getting a Parrot Bluetooth system fitted to a new … I'm considering getting a Parrot Bluetooth system fitted to a new car (Toyota Auris) by Halfords. Anyone had one fitted by them, I'm a bit concerned they make a mess of a new car dashboard. Alternative is to use a local auto-electrician.Will this not affect your Guarantee ??? as it is a new car. :D.

Original Poster
UKnowYerman.

Toyota say it would only affect the warranty if the accessory caused damage something, which is unlikely. However Toyota can fit the same bluetooth kit for a little bit more, so may well go with them.
Halfords audio techs are hit or miss - prices for fitting is standard but the parts they sell you are VERY expensive 2-10 times the price! My tech made a list of what I would need and whilst he was wrong in the way for the install I could see the prices Halfords charge compared to buying off various onlines sites.
Hi I would like to fit a Bluetooth phone unit, does anyone have a suggestion please ?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants