Halfords website gone!?

I have been trying to get on halfords website to buy my little one a Birthday pressie but it directs to a website domain?

33 Comments

No it doesn't.

halfords.com/

Fine for me.

Supermod

It was down yesterday. Looks like someone let it slip...

Original Poster

says network solutions for me!? Perhaps its my browser

Works fine for me using Mozilla firefox.

Working fine here.......clear you cache & Cookies OP and retry.

Story here........ theregister.co.uk/201…il/

im using mozilla and it works for me too

Fine here too.

cookiemonster83

I'm getting what the OP is getting. Not visited the site before, but … I'm getting what the OP is getting. Not visited the site before, but cleared cookies anyway and still the same thing. Odd.

How odd. Wonder if it's a ISP thing now then? Be interesting to see if you and the OP are with the same.

For the record i'm with Sky.

No good for me either, using Chrome, with Be

Banned

I'm getting the registration page too. Its all down to propagation of the domain DNS. I bet they are impressed!

EDIT: I'm with Be also Sancho

Edited by: "guv" 21st Jan 2011

It's not working for me, using Firefox with BT

"Halfords Group plc has ceased trading and will shortly be placed in administration.
The company is endeavouring to fulfil all outstanding orders, which will be posted direct to customers' home addresses during January.
Gift vouchers are no longer valid and cannot be redeemed.

A further notice will be posted here shortly"

Working sound as a pound for me ...

Not working for me

Banned

Bully

"Halfords Group plc has ceased trading and will shortly be placed in … "Halfords Group plc has ceased trading and will shortly be placed in administration.The company is endeavouring to fulfil all outstanding orders, which will be posted direct to customers' home addresses during January.Gift vouchers are no longer valid and cannot be redeemed.A further notice will be posted here shortly"

I thought you were joking!!!!

Bully

"Halfords Group plc has ceased trading and will shortly be placed in … "Halfords Group plc has ceased trading and will shortly be placed in administration.The company is endeavouring to fulfil all outstanding orders, which will be posted direct to customers' home addresses during January.Gift vouchers are no longer valid and cannot be redeemed.A further notice will be posted here shortly"

another company bites the dust then! dang where will i get my car paint from now!

RIP halfords

but....website works for me lol no admin notice on there?

Not working with Chrome here

Bully

where did you find the info ?

Now it's not working for me..........but was 20 minutes ago. oO X)

davver99

where did you find the info ?

tigger462

but....website works for me lol no admin notice on there?

pretty sure he was joking

Syzable

oh to not to long ago then lol

Phew nearly went and panic bought my car spray paint! can wait till payday now

Not working here either on o2.

it's back for me now

Banned

Not working for me

Not working on my phone, using data connection

Banned

Working

Working fine for me and other websites confirm its up. People who can't get on : try 195.167.184.225

if that works and halfords.com doesn't - your ISP's DNS servers are to blame. I'm using Google's DNS servers for the record and am on Virgin Media ....
Edited by: "oldmanhouse" 22nd Jan 2011

Bully

lol. i wish that were true almost. but its not.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
    2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
    3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions