Halifax Bank customers earn 50% cashback on your next purchase from blinkbox

Log in to Halifax online banking and go to cashback extras and activate the Blinkbox offer. Just pay with credit/debit card to qualify for the 50% cashback

6 Comments

Banned

Is it any good?
Was thinking of getting Netflix or similar in the near future.

Should read;

Some
Halifax Bank customers earn 50% cashback on your next purchase from blinkbox

Nothing on mine.

I just got these on mine.
http://i.gyazo.com/f727d8af18880d83fd3a6fbb961d5f9c.png

Editor

Villa

Is it any good?Was thinking of getting Netflix or similar in the near … Is it any good?Was thinking of getting Netflix or similar in the near future.

I don't use Blinkbox for movie streaming (I have Netflix and Amazon Prime Video) but as you can now redeem your UV codes on there it is a great little library for your movies with quick access if you have the app on your SMART TV.

Comment

BuzzDuraband

I don't use Blinkbox for movie streaming (I have Netflix and Amazon Prime … I don't use Blinkbox for movie streaming (I have Netflix and Amazon Prime Video) but as you can now redeem your UV codes on there it is a great little library for your movies with quick access if you have the app on your SMART TV.

It's a good service for rentals imo. I don't tend to buy movies anymore as I watch them once and I'm done!

Banned

I find that a little odd.
I have a number of movies that I watch once or twice a year.
Main ones being Aliens; Godzilla vs Megalon; Godfather; Indiana Jones and the temple of doom.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. That’s Life Magazine Issue 33 ends 28th August2626
    2. Free JackpotJoy Plate44
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2121
    4. Tv choice magazine Issue 3977

See more discussions