Halifax debit card

Found 26th Jul
I recently applied for a Halifax current account. If anyone has had a debit card from Halifax how long did they take to deliver it?
Community Updates
AskHalifax
4 Comments
oredered a clarity card and was delivered same week so 5 working day aprox
Edited by: "Infractionboi" 26th Jul
Not what your asking but don't metro bank issue cards and cheque book in an hour? I'm with Halifax and replacement cards take 4 days
Edited by: "wayners" 26th Jul
wayners2 h, 47 m ago

Not what your asking but don't metro bank issue cards and cheque book in …Not what your asking but don't metro bank issue cards and cheque book in an hour? I'm with Halifax and replacement cards take 4 days

With metro bank isn't that if you request a card and/or cheque book in one of their branches?

Good thing about metro bank debit cards is they offer comission free money on spends and ATM's when abroad. Though occasionally you might get hammered as some banks abroad charge for using master cards when using their ATM's. Happened to me when in the Netherlands a couple of years ago. I got charged €5 on two occasions after using a banks ATM near the place I was staying at the time, I didn't notice until after the second transaction. There was a sign on the side of the ATM though didn't notice it before or after my initial transaction, not until the following day when I noticed after my second transaction.

A bit off topic though thought I'd mention this all the same.
Really off topic but remember. Banks make more money with the doors locked. Was like that 50 years ago and even more the case today. Halifax coins it in off me and I have not been in a branch for over a year. I also know how to deactivate Nfc in Halifax cards but who wants to known that. I could do with a replacement now as missing the tap to pay
Edited by: "wayners" 26th Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions