Halifax Online - Can You Log In (05-07-18)?

Found 5th Jul
If anyone uses Halifax Online (Bank) could you please check if you can log into your account.

I've tried at various parts of the day, but can't log in.
I just get an error message after I enter the memorable codes (PC and Phone)
Plus the character codes that it asks for, are always the same and not random.

Thank you.
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
I just tried.

8000066 : We're sorry but the details you've entered are incorrect. Please re-enter your details and try again.
I’ve just logged in no problem
I can log in using the app but haven't tried the desktop version so don't know if that's working.
Fine here.
Thank you everyone for the feedback

I'll try again later and then tomorrow.

Edit:

I tried again, but get one of the two error messages.
I'll phone them tomorrow.

Sorry, we've had to sign you out [Error: 1007 ID: 18.34d212e.1530820273.5a97efd]

Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://secure.halifax-online.co.uk/personal/a/logon/entermemorableinformation.jsp" on this server.

Reference #<Insert Number Here>
Edited by: "Derek_Horatio_Shatwell" 5th Jul
All good according to Halifax. Here
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell12 m ago

Thank you everyone for the feedback I'll try again later and then …Thank you everyone for the feedback I'll try again later and then tomorrow.Edit:I tried again, but get one of the two error messages.I'll phone them tomorrow.Sorry, we've had to sign you out [Error: 1007 ID: 18.34d212e.1530820273.5a97efd] Access DeniedYou don't have permission to access "http://secure.halifax-online.co.uk/personal/a/logon/entermemorableinformation.jsp" on this server.Reference #<Insert Number Here>

If you're using chrome try incognito mode
Using app and it's fine
Turn off your VPN and try again.
I use the app and it has worked for me on the two occasions I've attempted to log in today.
Thank you again Comrades

I've just tried the Halifax app and that crashes as soon I click the log in button.
But I've figured it out
The problem was FireFox's Privacy and Security - History settings.
I usually set it to "Never Remember History", which has always worked fine in the past.
I had to set it to "Remember History", then I could log in OK.

Thanks again.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants