Groups

Halifax reward account reward going down to £3 as of feb

The reward is going down to £3 and if you benefit from the lower rate on the urca that is going up to £12 as of Feb 2017

11 Comments

Urca?

I'll be switching anyway as £3 is poor.
    Edited by: "chocci" 10th Oct 2016

Original Poster

Ultimate reward current account

Halifax just get worse! Rubbish company

Is there a link to the info?

What it's going down from £5 a month to £3 they pay you

Original Poster

Yes the reward is going down

Best is Nationwide, not many cheap thrill rewards , just basic solid service for longevity. There may still be a cashback reward for account transfer.

Banned

it's because of the interest rate!
    if the bank's are going to make less they will pass on less. oh well, it's only £2 a month, sure those who will moan will easily save more than £2 if they spent less at home

Time to ditch!

sofiasar

it's because of the interest rate! if the bank's are going to make less … it's because of the interest rate! if the bank's are going to make less they will pass on less. oh well, it's only £2 a month, sure those who will moan will easily save more than £2 if they spent less at home

Wrong - again

Still keeping mine as I don't even use it but for the "free" money, all automated with standing order / DDs from my saving accs
    Edited by: "kiish" 10th Oct 2016
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047121
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…66
      3. word association Game73944494
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417

See more discussions