halifax switch £100, can i open other banks?

5 replies
Found 31st Dec 2015
hey, i switch and close my old account for the £100 am i aloud to go open other banks accounts?

1. Ask
  2. Halifax
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Halifax
5 Comments

Of course, I switched my Lloyds to Santander and opened a new Lloyds immediately after(for convenience as they are much closer)

Polite notice from spelling police : allowed .

Could I open a account with anyone then just transfer that? I like Barclays and like my wages going in there

LunnStar

Could I open a account with anyone then just transfer that? I like … Could I open a account with anyone then just transfer that? I like Barclays and like my wages going in there

Thats what i did with yorkshire bank opened it and 2 days later switched it. I tried to open another account with them tho and they basically told me to do one.

LunnStar

Could I open a account with anyone then just transfer that? I like … Could I open a account with anyone then just transfer that? I like Barclays and like my wages going in there

no, you need to have 2 direct deposits and transfer £1000 to get bonus
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4074
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247616
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275

See more discussions