Looking forward to this
MonkeyMan9002/05/2020 21:27

Who?

Eddie hall and thor.

Strongmen icons
Edited by: "Jordan_Taylor" 2nd May
Jordan_Taylor02/05/2020 21:46

Eddie hall and thor.Strongmen icons

I've heard of Eddie Hall. To be honest "celebrity" boxing matches are awful and embarrassing to the sport
Their no celeb just like the other guys who boxed last year. Not celebrities
Scotland131402/05/2020 21:59

Their no celeb just like the other guys who boxed last year. Not …Their no celeb just like the other guys who boxed last year. Not celebrities

They are celebrities though, large followings...

And the two youtubers were very famous I'm certain.
Scotland131402/05/2020 21:59

Their no celeb just like the other guys who boxed last year. Not …Their no celeb just like the other guys who boxed last year. Not celebrities

Joking aren't you! Thor stared in one of the world most popular TV series ever, Game of Thrones!
As for the two YouTubers, they as well are celebs... between them they have 43million subscribers.
Just call Thor, 'The Mountain' and more people will know who you are on about.

He will have a huge reach advantage and I'd favour him greatly.
Jordan_Taylor02/05/2020 22:11

They are celebrities though, large followings...And the two youtubers were …They are celebrities though, large followings...And the two youtubers were very famous I'm certain.

Not to me their not. Had never heard of any of them and don’t want to.
Toon_army02/05/2020 22:26

Joking aren't you! Thor stared in one of the world most popular TV series …Joking aren't you! Thor stared in one of the world most popular TV series ever, Game of Thrones!As for the two YouTubers, they as well are celebs... between them they have 43million subscribers.

Never watched it and the other to m@@@@ts are coining it in of you who watch them. Stop watching them and they’ll no be famous. Not famous in my book
Scotland131403/05/2020 07:26

Never watched it and the other to m@@@@ts are coining it in of you who …Never watched it and the other to m@@@@ts are coining it in of you who watch them. Stop watching them and they’ll no be famous. Not famous in my book

Each to their own ..
However
Eddie Hall was the World's Strongest Man - He held the world record for deadlift at 500Kg for 4 years which was broken by Hafthor "thor" Bjornsson yesterday by 1Kg and is Def famous not just in the UK either.

Just because you don't know who they are does not make them famous around the world.
Scotland131403/05/2020 07:26

Never watched it and the other to m@@@@ts are coining it in of you who …Never watched it and the other to m@@@@ts are coining it in of you who watch them. Stop watching them and they’ll no be famous. Not famous in my book

This is how the cult of ‘celebrity’ works.
RYANdeals02/05/2020 22:35

Just call Thor, 'The Mountain' and more people will know who you are on …Just call Thor, 'The Mountain' and more people will know who you are on about.He will have a huge reach advantage and I'd favour him greatly.

Agreed...he’s got about 9 inches on Hall, so that’s going to be a massive advantage
Scotland131403/05/2020 07:24

Not to me their not. Had never heard of any of them and don’t want to.

It's factual that they are celebrities. Don't get salty because no one from Scotland can deadlift 500kg
It diznae bother me. Why would we want to lift anything
Scotland131403/05/2020 13:40

It diznae bother me. Why would we want to lift anything

Because breaking record = money, fame and a world record.

You seem a tad slow today , i hope you had your weetibix this morning
Edited by: "Jordan_Taylor" 3rd May
Will the rounds be 1 minute and the breaks 3 minutes so they can recover.

Both guys are way too big to have boxing fit cardio but it should be fun to watch.
It will probably be like watching a rerun of King Kong and Godzilla from 1962.
Jordan_Taylor03/05/2020 13:47

Because breaking record = money, fame and a world record.You seem a tad …Because breaking record = money, fame and a world record.You seem a tad slow today , i hope you had your weetibix this morning

It diznae interest me so no bothered. Na just toast(y)
m4rmite03/05/2020 13:52

Will the rounds be 1 minute and the breaks 3 minutes so they can …Will the rounds be 1 minute and the breaks 3 minutes so they can recover.Both guys are way too big to have boxing fit cardio but it should be fun to watch.It will probably be like watching a rerun of King Kong and Godzilla from 1962.

Tbf i the Eddie will be like butter bean.
You have to think how quick brock lesnar moves considering his size, now he is a freak!
Scotland131403/05/2020 13:57

It diznae interest me so no bothered. Na just toast(y)

scotland and ireland x
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions