Halloween Costumes

So whats ur kids costumes this year, we are having to find different ones each year as DD likes unusuall, so piccys in post please

My DD is 7 and she bought and paid for her own costume this year, which she chose and won the best cotume at school and the local club's party.

11 Comments

Original Poster

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/7001/21102009402.jpg

Wow!! Looks fab hun..........very unusual:thumbsup: but we're not allowed to show pics of out kids on here anymore...:x Yep.....stupid huh??!!! So best not dig mine out:roll:
My little girls a witch and my boys a mummy:thumbsup:

she looks FAB nessy. x

lmao:lol:

Wouldn't worry too much...maybe they'll allow it 'just this once' stick it back up...they looked fab:thumbsup:

Original Poster

hannah19790;6740606

Wow!! Looks fab hun..........very unusual:thumbsup: but we're not allowed … Wow!! Looks fab hun..........very unusual:thumbsup: but we're not allowed to show pics of out kids on here anymore...:x Yep.....stupid huh??!!! So best not dig mine out:roll:My little girls a witch and my boys a mummy:thumbsup:

wow when did that happen, i dont come on misc very often, its a bit of a pointless thread now then lol nevermind

nessynoo01;6740630

wow when did that happen, i dont come on misc very often, its a bit of a … wow when did that happen, i dont come on misc very often, its a bit of a pointless thread now then lol nevermind

A month or so ago now....don't delete it tho...they might allow it...just see what happens:thumbsup:

If the threads still here when I get my 2 done up later I'll post a pic too;-)

hannah19790;6740635

A month or so ago now....don't delete it tho...they might allow it...just … A month or so ago now....don't delete it tho...they might allow it...just see what happens:thumbsup:If the threads still here when I get my 2 done up later I'll post a pic too;-)

now now hannah, you dont want to upset the wannabes, im not gonna bother wouldnt want to be a terrible mother :roll:

my little ones going in a witch style pumpkin dress :-D

cuuute!!

she looks great :thumbsup: you can't see her anyway really, only the costume so it should be fine

got to pick my boys costumes up later from tesco's direct instore :roll:
my 6 year old is going to be dracula & my 8 year old can't go out this year cos of the dreaded swine flu is dressing up indoors as a mummy

The 2 girls wanted to be HSM cheerleaders, you can imagine what it looks like.

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;6741354

The 2 girls wanted to be HSM cheerleaders, you can imagine what it looks … The 2 girls wanted to be HSM cheerleaders, you can imagine what it looks like.

thats cool, saw in Home Bargains a cheerleader witch costume, thought my DD would want that as she is HSM mad too but no, lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1015
    2. Sad news about Barcelona2181
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846125
    4. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam33

See more discussions