Groups

Halloween fancy dress - any ideas?

Going to a Halloween fancy dress party any ideas what i should go as.

I'm male, medium-sized height?

with suggestions on what to be could i also have ideas on where to get the stuff.

cheers

19 Comments

Go as a criminal and then you have an excuse to liberate a few items.

joker out of batman. Purple suit needed then face paint and a wig unles you already have weird hair!!!

When people tell me its a fancy dress, i pay no attention and go as normal, just like my mates

Do people actually make an effort for fancy dress parties?

Original superman pants!!!
    .....and thats it, LOL

Ellen23;6431422

joker out of batman. Purple suit needed then face paint and a wig unles … joker out of batman. Purple suit needed then face paint and a wig unles you already have weird hair!!!

EVERYONE did that last year....it was stupid....i smacked a guy in the face for acctually thinking he was the joker, but that was also because he was a c***

Go for the classic, Dont try to go as a character or something like that, cause more than likely you wont look like them....

Go as like a Zombie or Vampire but make it look really good, quick search online for makeup tips and youll get loads of "Omg You look well good".. THe rest is just ****.

Just be yourself :giggle:

Only joking, erm,, a devil? xx

just wrap urself in toilet paper works a treat

Banned

Ellen23;6431422

joker out of batman. Purple suit needed then face paint and a wig unles … joker out of batman. Purple suit needed then face paint and a wig unles you already have weird hair!!!

NO!!!!!!!!

Everyone and their unimaginative uncle dresses as The Joker.....

or The Crow.:roll:

Banned

kingyuk;6431511

just wrap urself in toilet paper works a treat

and then drag a 1kg bar of chocolate over yourself, poke a hole in the tissue, push your arm out ,then just paint a finger nail over your arm :-) (obviously smear some of the chocolate over your fake finger nail to add effect)

hey presto an unlucky cheap piece of tissue - :-)

Original Poster

Something exciting guys! my mates are dressing as wizard of Oz

I'm dressing as Santa this year, don't steal my great idea or else you'll get a lump of coal

I got a pirate costume you can have for a fiver if ya want?

Looks like this> http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e90/birdyboyuk/th_DSCF1450.jpg

Last year my mate went to party as Papa Lazarou from League of Gentlemen, was hilarious, walking around asking if "you wanna buy some pegs?"

I went as two face, which was quite cool, painted half of a suit all crazy colours, even sewed two different shirts together.

I'm not sure what to do this year

Original Poster

birdyboyuk;6432622

I got a pirate costume you can have for a fiver if ya want?Looks like … I got a pirate costume you can have for a fiver if ya want?Looks like this>

Just getting ideas together atm mate.

spobby;6432780

Just getting ideas together atm mate.

k, no worries. The offers there! :thumbsup:

joke.co.uk/fan…tml
    i've used this company, fantastic quality and some costumes are cheaper to buy than hire.

Transform and roll out baby!

http://i36.tinypic.com/ojjbpg.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 3911
      4. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine11

See more discussions