HALLOWEEN!!! FARMER TEDS OR APPLE JACKS?? or any more suggestions please???

Found 2nd Oct 2011
kids 6 and 9 so want suitable venue for fun on halloween week..also seen the halloween ghost train from Burnley.
I live in Warrington so any recommendations please? or opinions of the above?
thanks xxx

7 Comments

You sound like a fab mum, I'm sure whatever you do will be amazing for them.

Original Poster

sickly sweet

You sound like a fab mum, I'm sure whatever you do will be amazing for … You sound like a fab mum, I'm sure whatever you do will be amazing for them.

hia hun....hmm no im not im boring lol...i did have a halloween party one year for my daughter but we had just had the extension built and the room was one huge one..it was such fun...but boys are different..mine wouldnt dance just be prize menaces...quite fancy doing this instead!
Hope someone has been cos we had a disaster at chessington last hols i dont want to repeat!!

gullivers world have a "spooktacular" event... linky

Original Poster

ctuk

gullivers world have a "spooktacular" event... linky

thanks...i will look-have you been cos last time we went it was dirty and run by foul mouthed ride operators...i can hear gullivers as its almost my bark garden so it would be fab if it was good!

I know a few people who are going to farmageddon at farmer teds this week coming, everyone I know who has been loved it.

I'm looking for some half term stuff to do with dss... but 14 is a nice difficult age.

Original Poster

Kitten13

I know a few people who are going to farmageddon at farmer teds this week … I know a few people who are going to farmageddon at farmer teds this week coming, everyone I know who has been loved it. I'm looking for some half term stuff to do with dss... but 14 is a nice difficult age.

hmm 14 i would do spookyworld at night!! my older ones would have loved that at his age!!!
thanks one for father teds..

Original Poster

ive booked the halloween spooky train from Bury and we are going to spookyworld at apple jacks!
Post a comment
@
    Text