(GAME FINISHED) Halloween Flamedeer trading thread - win prizes with hotukdeals!

Posted 23rd Oct
Please use this thread to discuss trade with your fellow hunters. It is important you're absolutely sure before you confirm the trade as this is not reversible (unless your trade partner can agree to trade back with you).

Please note - GOLD FLAMEDEER CANNOT BE TRADED

The game page is >> HERE << Here you will find your collection and also the option to trade with other members.

You will find the main discussion thread >> HERE <<

3310819.jpg
Community Updates
Official Announcements

Groups

Top comments
Time to play and not come close to winning a single thing, like every year
I've been collecting Flamedeer on the app every single time. Went on the website to refresh my thread after controversial comments were removed and I found 1 more deer:

38797361.jpg
I did not expect that

38797361.jpg
Nor do I ever shop at John Lewis, I'm too tight for that!

EDIT: Thank you everyone for all the congratulations Got so many notifications but was out the whole day so no time to individually reply. Please know that I appreciate it
Edited by: "jamie15" 27th Oct
MAYBE WE HAVE TEN FLAMEDEER PLUSHIES TO GIVE AWAY. YES, 10.

38865184-Vx4yX.jpg
Info to follow!
Feeling hopeless... scrolling through the deals I have seen over and over, a deer popped up...... I WON!!!
38758538-NkINx.jpg
33065 Comments
Good luck to everyone get your hunt on @shabbird
Edited by: "kevnemma" 23rd Oct
Time to play and not come close to winning a single thing, like every year
Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in!
shabbird23/10/2019 09:19

woooohoooo thank you @cainer1 @daffers @NP23 @Wongy110 @fern37 …woooohoooo thank you @cainer1 @daffers @NP23 @Wongy110 @fern37 @jamie15

Yaaaaay, thanks so much Shabs Just caught a silver death and wondered what was going on

@RedNWhite@ZanyAngel@neoep
Good luck all
Here we go again, good luck everyone.
NP2323/10/2019 09:26

Yaaaaay, thanks so much Shabs Just caught a silver death and wondered …Yaaaaay, thanks so much Shabs Just caught a silver death and wondered what was going on @RedNWhite @ZanyAngel @neoep

yay.. grrrrrrrrrrr Silver .. just a white mummy for me.. Operation get golden deer part 10 has started
wow thats a surprise!! flamedeers in october - wohoo...
Hey you guys!!
Woohoo, my first.... a silver skeleton
Eeeee! Exciting! Love the designs of the Halloween deer costumes. Good luck all!
shabbird23/10/2019 09:32

yay.. grrrrrrrrrrr Silver .. just a white mummy for me.. Operation get …yay.. grrrrrrrrrrr Silver .. just a white mummy for me.. Operation get golden deer part 10 has started

Good luck Shabs, reeeeeally hope you find one this time
Yay just caught silver mummy
Yay just got my first too a silver devil
good luck all - always here to trade anything I have for whatever you need through the competition
White witch for my first catch!
Good luck to everyone, received my first death flamedeer here. Happy to trade if anyone is interested (edited only if I have any extras).
Edited by: ".Canopus." 28th Oct
Good luck everyone 🍀
Yay! Halloween Flamedeer! Just caught a silver clown
Good luck everyone got to say Im loving the design of these flamedeers more than the Christmas ones! Love halloween
And there goes our life Welcome to the mania and good luck everyone.
Has anyone found anything?
Just noticed...... Congrats on your vip badge @shabbird about time!!!
38732420-0nrPc.jpg love it <3.. However I won't use last-minute so if anyone needs this one happy to swap for anything else
Best of luck everyone, need to find my first one now.
Good Luck Folks! I missed my first flamedeer cause I wasn't logged in oh deer!
NP2323/10/2019 09:26

Yaaaaay, thanks so much Shabs Just caught a silver death and wondered …Yaaaaay, thanks so much Shabs Just caught a silver death and wondered what was going on @RedNWhite @ZanyAngel @neoep

Oh awesome, thank you @NP23@JDavies , @paulleen@apur32@n15hu Goodluck folks!!
The new flamedeer designs are fantastic
ZanyAngel23/10/2019 10:07

Oh awesome, thank you @NP23 @JDavies , @paulleen @apur32 …Oh awesome, thank you @NP23 @JDavies , @paulleen @apur32 @n15hu Goodluck folks!!

Good luck Zany 🍀
First one, a White Witch.
Woohoo!! It's real !!

38732487-Chh1x.jpg
How to you find these
Still yet to find any. I should really be doing work, but need to find Flamedeers.
38732504-f1fMf.jpgWoohoo! Found one on this thread
NP2323/10/2019 10:08

Good luck Zany 🍀

Thanks so much @NP23 Good luck to you too!! Thanks HUKD!! & @magicjay1986
Edited by: "ZanyAngel" 23rd Oct
shabbird23/10/2019 09:19

woooohoooo thank you @cainer1 @daffers @NP23 @Wongy110 @fern37 …woooohoooo thank you @cainer1 @daffers @NP23 @Wongy110 @fern37 @jamie15

Thanks Shabs
vixxi23/10/2019 10:13

[Image] Woohoo! Found one on this thread

Ooo wanna trade!!??!! x
NP2323/10/2019 09:34

Good luck Shabs, reeeeeally hope you find one this time

Thanks NP23
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants