Found 30th Oct 2009
Just wondered if we had many Halloween Party-goers? And more specifically, what are you all donning for the night :)?

I've got one in a couple of hours, myself and my friend are going as a double act. I'm Taylor Swift and he's Kanye West.

x

13 Comments

Dress, heels and jacket..........

I'm off to work tonight:)

You lot enjoy yourselves! lol

i will be a goth fairy tomorrow night.

micheal jackson lol

Going to a party tonight, only decided to go tonight. So putting my Boro top on and going as a Boro player :giggle:

Original Poster

cherishu2;6737269

Sounds pretty unique to me :thumbsup:

ClarityofMind;6737257

Dress, heels and jacket..........I'm off to work tonight:) You lot enjoy … Dress, heels and jacket..........I'm off to work tonight:) You lot enjoy yourselves! lol

Haha! N'aww cheers, have fun with whatever work brings!

cherishu2;6737269

That sounds gorgeous!

DualShocker;6737287

Sounds pretty unique to me :thumbsup:Haha! N'aww cheers, have fun with … Sounds pretty unique to me :thumbsup:Haha! N'aww cheers, have fun with whatever work brings!

Thanks hun xxxxx

not out tonight..going out tomorrow nite as virgil from thunderbirds

Unoriginal - but with kids who cares...

*EDIT* Pic removed because my kids look so much like Eddie Munster and a Peter Crouch-like skeleton that they'd be instantly recognisable and at undue risk WTF :?

Ooooooh NO!!!!!!!!! not after minorgate...

*For their own protection, images of minors or members children, may be deleted if posted anywhere in the forums

Banned

Haven't decided yet. Choices are:

Slash (wig, hat, sunglasses)

Amy Winehouse (wig, mini skirt and vest combo with lashings of eye liner)

Clark Kent.

Banned

boothy;6737482

how about a troll:)

No thanks, you're not my type (admiring the brutal honesty about your 'aesthetic appeal' though)

FilthAndFurry;6737472

Haven't decided yet. Choices are:Slash (wig, hat, sunglasses)Amy … Haven't decided yet. Choices are:Slash (wig, hat, sunglasses)Amy Winehouse (wig, mini skirt and vest combo with lashings of eye liner)Clark Kent.

I like the Amy Winehouse idea x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56521
    2. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44
    3. Free flights to Europe79
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…22

See more discussions