Halloween Treasure Hunt Competition @ 4Gadgets

Posted 22nd Oct
I just entered this and won a power pack bundle, I then proceeded to buy a smartphone and enter the unique code I received. Plus you csn couple it with the code SAVE10 for £10 off the upfront cost

Details below:

It’s Halloween again, so it’s time for a 4Gadgets Pirate Treasure Hunt! After days of following the treasure map closely, we have finally discovered 4 chests of buried Pirate Booty to share with you Landlubbers!

With a veritable bounty of Discounts, Prizes and Free gifts to be won, it is definitely worth risking any ancient pirate curses that you may be unlucky enough to uncover…

But don’t be greedy, we are only willing to share 1 chest of our precious Treasure! Select carefully, once you have chosen one, there is no changing your mind…

Terms and conditions:
Will you choose the lucky chest of Pirate Gold, or get tricked into getting a Pirate Curse? There are rules though, even Pirates had the Pirate Code…

Click on one of the Chests to receive one of the many prizes on offer. Only one voucher code can be redeemed per transaction if you are lucky enough to win. All codes have to be redeemed before midnight on Monday 4th November. Minimum order value of £80 applies. Good luck!
Community Updates
Competitions

Groups

26 Comments
I like the " proceeded to buy another phone" bit.
Site down for maintainance at the moment
Nice one
markrfc22/10/2019 18:51

Site down for maintainance at the moment

Pick another chest it works
38728718-lsqni.jpg
Just tried again your correct
adamderak22/10/2019 18:49

I like the " proceeded to buy another phone" bit.

But of course, it's me, and the phone was a razer phone for £159.99
Shiver me timbers
Won an "accessories pack" not quite sure what that means lol
Rebelutionary122/10/2019 19:27

Won an "accessories pack" not quite sure what that means lol

Probably means if you buy a oneplus 7, you'll get the accessories with it.
I got a powerbank too, but can find anything I want to buy for £80 or more which I gather is the minimum purchase to get the free powerbank. If someone wants my code they are welcome. It's pZxSJux3.
cRoztgWc

Free goody bag.
Edited by: "miffyl" 22nd Oct
Got 2 powerbank codes. Shame the minimum spend is £80!
MrSwitch22/10/2019 19:28

Probably means if you buy a oneplus 7, you'll get the accessories with it.

That's probably the best pack then.
jamie1522/10/2019 20:39

That's probably the best pack then.

Probably, I'll post on here what the power pack is, probably a 2200mAh power bank and cable.
So i got a £30 off thing but i doubt ill use it. PM me if you want the code, first come first serve. Edit: gone now
Edited by: "iron_iron" 23rd Oct
dkvenr2v (£10 OFF CODE). Feel free to use it.
When I used to use the competitions you could click something similar to the deals section to get to the specific deal. I can no longer find this. How do I get to the competitions or am I being stupid?
Thanks
Mozart32123/10/2019 22:18

When I used to use the competitions you could click something similar to …When I used to use the competitions you could click something similar to the deals section to get to the specific deal. I can no longer find this. How do I get to the competitions or am I being stupid?Thanks

Yeah it used to be like that Switchy has forgotten the link
4gadgets.co.uk/hal…ame

won a £30 off game code if anybody wants ?
Edited by: "Wongy110" 24th Oct
Mozart32123/10/2019 22:18

When I used to use the competitions you could click something similar to …When I used to use the competitions you could click something similar to the deals section to get to the specific deal. I can no longer find this. How do I get to the competitions or am I being stupid?Thanks

Wongy11024/10/2019 19:18

Yeah it used to be like that Switchy has forgotten the …Yeah it used to be like that Switchy has forgotten the linkhttps://www.4gadgets.co.uk/halloween-game

Oops sorry, I'm used to entering it in the url secrion apologies
Wongy11024/10/2019 19:18

Yeah it used to be like that Switchy has forgotten the …Yeah it used to be like that Switchy has forgotten the linkhttps://www.4gadgets.co.uk/halloween-gamewon a £30 off game code if anybody wants ?

Is the £30 off code still available ? Thanks
Hassxn78624/10/2019 19:26

Is the £30 off code still available ? Thanks

Yeah £80 minimum spend cH6heQ52
Edited by: "Wongy110" 25th Oct
Free goody bag code - XgsHBGfK
38758821.jpg

Enjoy
Edited by: "DryUrEyesMate" 25th Oct
I'm a bit confused with this £30 game off code I've got too... what games do they sell?
I’ve got £10 off I’ll never use! Here’s the code if anyone wants it - BcBJJzgs
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants