Groups

Halo 1 + 2

Will these xbox games run on the 360 console? I heard I need some update?
    Thanks for the help

7 Comments

I always thpught these were the only two games that were pre-patched to run on the 360..?

If not it's a simple process, insert the game and connect to live.

Halo 2 definately works... not sure about Halo...

Original Poster

Flodd;7359261

I always thpught these were the only two games that were pre-patched to … I always thpught these were the only two games that were pre-patched to run on the 360..?If not it's a simple process, insert the game and connect to live.

Does the 360 have wifi or will I need a wireless adapter?

360 doesn't have wi-fi.

You need an official wifi dongle, or wireless bridge, or a homeplug, or an ethernet cable

Original Poster

sancho1983;7360304

360 doesn't have wi-fi.You need an official wifi dongle, or wireless … 360 doesn't have wi-fi.You need an official wifi dongle, or wireless bridge, or a homeplug, or an ethernet cable

Can I use any wifi dongle or does it have to be official xbox? As I won't be using live but only for updates.

No, you have to have an official one, tbh if it's only for updates then i would just use an ethernet cable

if halo dont work you can download the full game from XBL
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2368
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1826
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826369
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710950

See more discussions