Expired

Halo 2

Found 16th May 2007
Is anyone selling this second hand,the cheapest iv seen new is 9.99 on soft uk.com,has anyone seen cheaper
Community Updates
AskHalo
8 Comments
I'm assuming you want the xbox version: ]http//ww…8-1 £7.98
xbox please
greg_68

Jim I ain't no gamer but is ][COLOR="Red"]this[/COLOR] the same one. … Jim I ain't no gamer but is ][COLOR="Red"]this[/COLOR] the same one. brand new £8.99 delivered.][COLOR="Red"]Second hand [/COLOR]£6.00 delivered.The PC world one comes up as no longer available.

im not sure gregg,its halo 2 but it says classics on it.lol
^^^Are they like the old platinum PS2 games, never knew what the difference was with them either.

I'd go for the second hand one for £6, play it then sell or trade again. It's got a 12 month warranty so what can go wrong.
Classics and Platinum are pretty much the same thing. They are a re-release of older games at a lower price, basically to milk them for everything they can.
greg_68

^^^Are they like the old platinum PS2 games, never knew what the … ^^^Are they like the old platinum PS2 games, never knew what the difference was with them either.I'd go for the second hand one for £6, play it then sell or trade again. It's got a 12 month warranty so what can go wrong.

bargain,just got halo 1 for £2 and halo 2 for £6,thanks gregg for the link,rep added :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants