Halo 2 & Fable 1 won't work on my XBOX 360.......... help

11 replies
Found 3rd Jan 2009
Anybody got any ideas why?

They start and do all the intro movies but then come up with a disk read error (dirty disk etc)

Tim

10 Comments

Update your backwards compatibility, see xbox site.

try to copy the game to hdd if you got the dash update if not goto [url]www.xbox.com[/url] and download it burn it to cd dvd and update it yourself

xbox.com/en-…htm

Original Poster

It has been updated etc... (NXE + XBOX profiles it asked me before starting fable)

Tim

Original Poster

wanderer;3939580

try to copy the game to hdd if you got the dash update if not goto … try to copy the game to hdd if you got the dash update if not goto [url]www.xbox.com[/url] and download it burn it to cd dvd and update it yourselfhttp://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/backwardscompatibility.htm

you can't copy the game to the hdd (its an old xbox game)

Banned

If you are getting a "disc read error" I'd wager there's some sort of error reading the discs

o0o0o i thought you could .... have you got loads of points fable available on download i think halo 1 is 300 points at present

sorryits 600

Original Poster

tried wiping both of the disk witgh a toilet roll and they now both work perfectly..

probably down to the fact that they were disk cleaned (i bought them disc cleaned)

Tim

Original Poster

wanderer;3939656

o0o0o i thought you could .... have you got loads of points fable … o0o0o i thought you could .... have you got loads of points fable available on download i think halo 1 is 300 points at present

is it????

it was 1200 the last time i checked... if its 300 i'm getting it lol!

Tim

DanJackson;3939622

If you are getting a "disc read error" I'd wager there's some sort of … If you are getting a "disc read error" I'd wager there's some sort of error reading the discs

or it could be a disc read error

halo is 600
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769307
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland713
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2239
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247602

See more discussions