Found 11th Jan 2007
Anyone find this in stock ??? HMV do it for 5 quid, but not in stock...

1. Ask
  2. Halo
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Halo
7 Comments

Amazon are selling it for £5 (£6.98 deliveried) or you could just go buy the triple pack of the first two halos and the multiplayer expansion game from HMV for £10 deliveried.

Original Poster

Again - no stock there

the triple pack metioned at hmv is on order form it suppliers so it probably won't be available again, the amazon option is in stock though.

I have the limited edition one for sale. PM me an offer if interseted

Are you after the game or the starter kit with XBOX live.
If you after the game only. You could buy Halo 2 with Starter Kit and sell XBOX live subcription on ebay.
See here you would likely recover the cost of the game.
]http//ww…148

Was going to buy this for xbox live subscription but got one for Toys R Us for 20.00 no game, just starter pack.

Hope this helps

The triple pack is available for £19.99 at amazon

EDIT: is there no crossover between xbox live and the 360 xbox live? - Is it just xbox live and is compatible with both systems?

barbour9

EDIT: is there no crossover between xbox live and the 360 xbox live? - Is … EDIT: is there no crossover between xbox live and the 360 xbox live? - Is it just xbox live and is compatible with both systems?

If by crossover you mean can codes from original Xbox live kits work with Xbox 360 to give the "Gold" subscription then yes they do work- I've used two on my Xbox 360.

If you mean can you operate the same account from an Xbox and an Xbox 360 then I don't think you can but I could be wrong.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition69774
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions