Groups

Halo 3 Heroic Map Pack to become free Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!

Contrary to what was thought before, Bungie has announced in their latest Weekly Update that the Heroic Map Pack is to become absolutely free of charge on the Marketplace this coming Tuesday, March 25th. Behind the jump is embedded an announcement trailer, showing off the myriad of possibilities offered by the three maps featured in the first batch of Halo 3 DLC.

I personally don't like halo but there are probably a few people glad to hear about this

7 Comments

Yes! Cheers for that, Im a cheap git that refuses to buy Xbox live points!!

Original Poster

Issue One;1764671

Yes! Cheers for that, Im a cheap git that refuses to buy Xbox live … Yes! Cheers for that, Im a cheap git that refuses to buy Xbox live points!!

lol - same here although the £13 deal was tempting (still available)

hotukdeals.com/ite…-9/

Damn! I paid for this already!

DD98;1764735

lol - same here although the £13 deal was tempting (still … lol - same here although the £13 deal was tempting (still available)http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/150519/xbox-360-live-2100-points-card-12-9/

woooow...I've just checked that out. It IS tempting!! hmm.. * scratches chin*

Why do you say 'Contrary to what was thought before'?

I thought it was common knowledge that these would be free about now.

Original Poster

deathtrap3000;1765284

Why do you say 'Contrary to what was thought before'?I thought it was … Why do you say 'Contrary to what was thought before'?I thought it was common knowledge that these would be free about now.

Sorry I didn't write it. Just copied and pasted from here:-

xboxic.com/new…499

DD98;1765530

Sorry I didn't write it. Just copied and pasted from … Sorry I didn't write it. Just copied and pasted from here:-http://www.xboxic.com/news/4499

Oh yeh I get it now, they thought that the maps would be free when the new ones came out. But there gonna be free before that.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415714095
      2. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October58
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?31126
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …112246

See more discussions