Groups
    EXPIRED

Halo 3 legendary

Not so much a deal , persay, but does anybody know if this is in stock (for preorder) anywhere?

Or have I ended up leaving it too late?

10 Comments

As far as i know fella....you're too late....

However from what i've read...this edition will only be available to national chains eg...Game & HMV etc...

And that preorders have stopped being taken due to no confirmation of stock availability....hence why i'm hoping to pick one up in store on release day...

Original Poster

I thought I could get one from Dixons, but they're out of stock (but don't tell you that until you try adding it to the basket)

Original Poster

dandoc2

£64.99 from pcworld but use the 5% off voucher … £64.99 from pcworld but use the 5% off voucher http://www.pcworld.co.uk/product.php?sku=473550&source_id=aw&camp_id=Find+cheap+UK+DVDs

Out of stock

Oh my bad oh well too late then

I have one on pre-order at Amazon, but like an idiot, I ordered it with cheapo delivery, so it'll not arrive until after the release date (by about 5 days! eek!), so I've ordered the regular version on shopto.net so I can play it straight away.

But it means that I have a spare copy, if Amazon come through with it, which they might not.

If you are interested then pm me.

Does the helmet fit a cat?

yinujim

Does the helmet fit a cat?

There's only one true way to find out...:w00t:

went to my local blockbuster game (ashton under lyne) and asked about pre orders thay had 7 left yesterday 15/9/07 not sure weather thay post them or its collection only you can always ring and find out the number is 0161 343 7146
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. McGregor vs Mayweather12
      2. Stream Showbox from Bluestacks?45
      3. NUS or Unidays?11
      4. PayPal payment cancellation?44

See more discussions