Groups

Halo 3 TV AD

Aparently its world premiere of the new Halo 3 Ad at 5pm GMT on xbox.com tomorrow

Shortly followed by its TV debut, its all so exciting.

13 Days and counting :-D

15 Comments

Original Poster

Thats pants! if that is the actual ad, why is there no in game footage - the announcment ad had more appeal.

it's not giving anything away on xbox.comxbox.com/en-…htm

how do these people get hold of this stuff so soon?

the guy who posted that on youtube is a moderator on the xbox fourms

You can also download it on Xbox live

That is rubbish

13 days eh wow not long then. If i preorder now will i receive it on the day it comes out?

ryancs

13 days eh wow not long then. If i preorder now will i receive it on the … 13 days eh wow not long then. If i preorder now will i receive it on the day it comes out?

I was thinking that but some places have stopped taking pre-orders.Some places you pre-order it might not get enough stock to meet the needs.

Apparently theres been over 1 million preorders

[url]www.gameplay.com[/url]

I ahve recieved 7 of the 7 games i have bought from them 1day before release.

Thanks Just Ordered:thumbsup:

I cant wait for halo, purely because all the teenagers and a**holes will be playing that. I can play any game I want free of these idiots

Halo... sucks

halo3.com/bel…tml

Walkthrough of the monument, pretty cool, but doesn't seem to work in Firefox

ThePennyPincher

I cant wait for halo, purely because all the teenagers and a**holes will … I cant wait for halo, purely because all the teenagers and a**holes will be playing that. I can play any game I want free of these idiotsHalo... sucks

Im going to get halo 3 ,but im not going play it online,as i didnt find anything special about the first 2 online

add-man

Im going to get halo 3 ,but im not going play it online,as i didnt find … Im going to get halo 3 ,but im not going play it online,as i didnt find anything special about the first 2 online

But will you play 4 player co-op?

yinujim

But will you play 4 player co-op?

Yep, probley with my gf and my brother and his gf

This is the advert they should have gone with

youtube.com/wat…GJw
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions