Groups

Halo 4 and Halo Anniversary HD Announced

Games we all knew were coming, but whats everyones feelings on them? Im definately buying Halo HD, but Halo 4l, where else can they seriously take the franchise?

11 Comments

Maybe change the gameplay back to halo 3. Halo reach sucks.

Wansnt this leaked like 3 hours ago...

Original Poster

deathtrap3000

Wansnt this leaked like 3 hours ago...

Leaked....not confirmed, and its not on here so people may want to know. The halo part of the E3 MS Conference has just been on live, they showed off Halo Anniversary edition which looked like it ran off the reach engine, Halo 4 is likely to be the head announcement coming up shortly.

gambe1984

Leaked....not confirmed.

Yep leaked on the ms website itself. If thats not confirmation enough... lol

Original Poster

well they just showed the reveal trailer, skeptical, because hes on a blown up ship and gets pulled into what looked like another ship, so see what happens. But cortana is back which is a positive, because she brought some personality to the game.
    Edited by: "gambe1984" 6th Jun 2011

"where else can they seriously take the franchise?"

to halo 4,5 and 6 it seems as they said it was part of a trilogy.

Original Poster

foxxes

"where else can they seriously take the franchise?"to halo 4,5 and 6 it … "where else can they seriously take the franchise?"to halo 4,5 and 6 it seems as they said it was part of a trilogy.

Yeah true, lol! Personally id like to see them step it away from an fps, maybe go dead space style, but we all know the community will hate that.

Halo 4 is now OFFICIALLY in existence and due Holiday 2012. Microsoft has … Halo 4 is now OFFICIALLY in existence and due Holiday 2012. Microsoft has also confirmed that this is the beginning of a new TRILOGY featuring Spartan John-117, aka Master Chief.

: That's where it's heading:lol

MarzBarz

Maybe change the gameplay back to halo 3. Halo reach sucks.

I love the sprint on Reach.. hate it when I go on 3 and you're moving at snail pace.

GUCCIMANE

Banned

I'm back!!

Actually I wish I could change my name on here. Gives people the wrong impression about me.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.11
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563833
      3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941356
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691433

See more discussions