Halo books

Found 9th Feb
My eldest son has been counting down the days until he is 11 for the last 2 years as I told him he could play Halo 5 when he is 11 which is the advice or general consensus on commonsensemedia (bought the 1st four on a deal here not knowing they were 18). He is now asking about the books/novels which I can't find any rating on anywhere apart from here.

Has anybody read them starting from "The Fall of The Reach"?

Are they suitable for an 11yo going 15yo. He is quite mature and intelligent for 10 and is chairman of the school council.
Community Updates
AskEntertainment
6 Comments
Depends which book your son wants, there’s loads. You can go to your local library and request them stocking copies if you don’t want to pay for them. You could also check out amazon reviews which can be helpful.
Original Poster
The fall of the reach was my starting point, have you read it?

yes didn't think to look on Amazon reviews which I usually use as my bible
Edited by: "nougat" 10th Feb
Original Poster
Looked on Amazon and the reviews were good but as halo 1-4 were rated 18 I think the reviews are by adults. I will nip down the library and see if they have some. And pay my overdue books fine at the same time
nougat30 m ago

The fall of the reach was my starting point, have you read it?yes didn't …The fall of the reach was my starting point, have you read it?yes didn't think to look on Amazon reviews which I usually use as my bible

I’ve read it, didn’t rate it to be honest but my friends enjoyed it. It’s all down to the reader and how much they want to invest in the universe. I would encourage your son to read it even if he struggles to understand it because it will help him increase his reading capabilities and understanding of complex writing.
Fall of reach is a good book. Tells the story of master chief and his training from boy to elite spartan soldier. Different from the halo game, reach.
Original Poster
Thanks. I went to WH Smith and the girl behind the counter said if he is mature enough to play the game, then he is okay to read the book.

Ordered from Blackwell as they take book tokens online, along with a couple of Roblox books
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants