Halo flights

Posted 19th Oct
Can anyone please tell me if this company is legit? I have checked on trust pilot but there’s only 360 reviews
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
You will need to quote a specific link or URL or contact details of the company to obtain a definitive answer, otherwise any respondents may be referring to any other company with a similar name or a clone/scam with same/similar name.
AndyRoyd19/10/2019 13:05

You will need to quote a specific link or URL or contact details of the …You will need to quote a specific link or URL or contact details of the company to obtain a definitive answer, otherwise any respondents may be referring to any other company with a similar name or a clone/scam with same/similar name.

This is the link deals.haloflights.co.uk/msc…ise
Note the company's ATOL number quoted in the footer of the site you mention and enter that number in the ATOL register checker at siteapps.caa.co.uk/che…tol
The only item that requires consideration is the ATOL-listed tel number compared to the number quoted by Halo, but that tel number applies to another listed trading name within the group holding the same reg number.
AndyRoyd19/10/2019 14:02

Note the company's ATOL number quoted in the footer of the site you …Note the company's ATOL number quoted in the footer of the site you mention and enter that number in the ATOL register checker at https://siteapps.caa.co.uk/check-an-atolThe only item that requires consideration is the ATOL-listed tel number compared to the number quoted by Halo, but that tel number applies to another listed trading name within the group holding the same reg number.

Thank you!
Don't know if it is just the link you provided, but click on FAQ, Terms, About US etc and none of them work all shows error 404 or similar wording.
JimboParrot19/10/2019 15:34

Don't know if it is just the link you provided, but click on FAQ, Terms, …Don't know if it is just the link you provided, but click on FAQ, Terms, About US etc and none of them work all shows error 404 or similar wording.

That’s weird! It did the same for me
looks dodgy tbh...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants