HALO: Master Chief Collection (PC) £29.99 Steam Store

Posted 15th Nov
Released in installments, with HALO: Reach due for release 3rd December.

Includes Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Halo: Reach, Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo 4

Also available separately, first installment is HALO: Reach £6.99
store.steampowered.com/app…ch/
Community Updates

Groups

12 Comments
I’ll vote hot just because I excitedly bought last night. Think it’s the standard Steam price though? If it’s supposed to be £34.22 (12% off) like the real, even better!

Looking forward to Reach too as it’s the only one of the MCC I’ve not completed, or in fact even played!!
EugeneVictorTooms15/11/2019 08:39

I’ll vote hot just because I excitedly bought last night. Think it’s the st …I’ll vote hot just because I excitedly bought last night. Think it’s the standard Steam price though? If it’s supposed to be £34.22 (12% off) like the real, even better!Looking forward to Reach too as it’s the only one of the MCC I’ve not completed, or in fact even played!!

Not played?? You're missing out!!
that's a bargain, thought they'd be charging full whack for all those remasters

would be all over this if i didn't have game pass
rsj15/11/2019 08:40

Not played?? You're missing out!!

Never touched it, I’m excited for it as I’ve heard decent things. I didn’t have a 360 when it came out (4th rrod pushed me to ps3) and when I played through MCC on my XB1 it wasn’t out, or I had to pay extra (I can’t remember) but I know I’ve not played a second of it!
Shit, I want this, be good play with KB/M
Is this the new BT broadband service?

bt.com/hal…_T1

Hang on, is one of these Halo that came out on the OG Xbox?
YEEEEEEEEES
Now live on XB GP.
This is more of a notification as its regular price. If you have xbox one, it's been out for a while. Just pc has finally caught up. This will get cheaper though. This is the pre purchase price.
Wait do PC players play with console? I'm confused its cross platform right how os that fair?
It's not going to be cross-platform on release. It's something they may explore in the future though.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions