Groups

Halo ODST and the first day sales were ?

Halo ODST: sells over "2 million" in the first 24 hours.

I thought it would do well but this is an amazing amount in just one day..............

news.vgchartz.com/new…p=1

29 Comments

money grabbing *******s

how many downloaded it though?

awoodhall2003;6377968

how many downloaded it though?

thats excluding downloads.

1.5million just in america:w00t:

is this a full game then? as in does it take more than an hour or two to complete?

MarzBarz;6378003

thats excluding downloads.1.5million just in america:w00t:

i know, i mean how many you reckon downloaded it on top of that?
    2mill is huge though!

chrisharry12345;6378021

is this a full game then? as in does it take more than an hour or two to … is this a full game then? as in does it take more than an hour or two to complete?

whole new campaign and then a second disc for multiplayer

chelskii;6378019

Yer it's really stupid of a games company to release a game that millions … Yer it's really stupid of a games company to release a game that millions want to buy :roll:The game is excellent havn't even looked at the online yet as the campaign mode is just so good...

your easily pleased mate.

Banned

Havent played this one yet! but im sure its epic.

Halo = Awesome!

awoodhall2003;6378033

whole new campaign and then a second disc for multiplayer

i wouldnt say its long though.
    but still action packed, its the online you want

It is a good game....just not great. Good if short campaign, new firefight mode and halo 3 map pack. If you have xbox 360 get this when it gets cheap.

It was worth buying it day one.

awoodhall2003;6378026

i know, i mean how many you reckon downloaded it on top of that?2mill is … i know, i mean how many you reckon downloaded it on top of that?2mill is huge though!

i dont think it would be more than 10,000.

in my opinion, it didnt deserve the highest scores
    metacritic.com/gam…dst
    most sites probably got paid off by microsoft.

MarzBarz;6378101

i dont think it would be more than 10,000.

really? just on the piratebay seems like theres been at least 3k downloads id have a guess, so think a lot more.

Anyways i havent had chance to play it, got it this evening but been busy and now in bed cant be bothered!

If its anything like Halo 2 and 3 then I wont be bothering, they were so disappointing after the masterpiece that was Halo 1

Hey anybody want to play a firefight game any time, my gamer tag is airwalkdan

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;6378216

If its anything like Halo 2 and 3 then I wont be bothering, they were so … If its anything like Halo 2 and 3 then I wont be bothering, they were so disappointing after the masterpiece that was Halo 1

its hard to keep up with orginals... same with films.. they usually arent as good to follow! But you owe it to yourself just to try it out :thumbsup:

Banned

DangerGod;6378573

its hard to keep up with orginals... same with films.. they usually arent … its hard to keep up with orginals... same with films.. they usually arent as good to follow! But you owe it to yourself just to try it out :thumbsup:

+1

Whether or not you like a game is all relative, read the reviews, play the demo or even rent it. There are several games with sequels that i always buy, GT, God of War, Resident Evil but i still play the demo first, that's why i didn't buy RE5, i just didn't enjoy it that much.
    99% of the time you are safe with a sequel, because it's more of the same, but they never have the same impact as the first one, i remember playing the first Resi, it just blew me away, i loved the others (except 5) but they didn't have the same impact. It's always worth giving it a try.:thumbsup:

MW2 will sell at least 5 times as many I think.

Some more pointless statistics (unless you have shares in the product..)

London, UK, 13th of May - The famed Grand Theft Auto series has made … London, UK, 13th of May - The famed Grand Theft Auto series has made headlines yet again! As newly-released sales figures show, Grand Theft Auto IV has crushed the competition by selling 3.6 million units and earning $310 million in its first day of release, earning Guinness World Records™ for the Highest Grossing Video Game in 24 Hours and the Highest Revenue Generated by an Entertainment Product in 24 Hours. These records establish GTA IV as the most profitable entertainment release of all-time, far surpassing other video game, film and book releases. According to Guinness World Records™, this is how the game stacks up against the competition:

Who on earth is buying ]all those pokemon games...?!?!?

Took my friend about four and a half hours to complete.

This should not have been a full price game. At best its a £20 add-on pack.

Abvance;6380325

No way lol.

But then again it is on 4 consoles?/???

Abvance;6380325

en.wikipedia.org/wik…are

Depending on how correct Wiki is...

It was the top-selling game worldwide for 2007, reaching over seven … It was the top-selling game worldwide for 2007, reaching over seven million copies by January 2008, and over 13 million by May 2009.

It won't sell as many in the first 24hours, activisions pricing strategy has put paid to that...

Painterz1;6380464

Took my friend about four and a half hours to complete.This should not … Took my friend about four and a half hours to complete.This should not have been a full price game. At best its a £20 add-on pack.

Thats why everyone I know that bought it paid £26.99

dontasciime;6381232

Thats why everyone I know that bought it paid £26.99

i paid under £30 too.

I pay that much for most full new games. £27 is not in anyway a bargain for essentially an add on pack.

Did it come out today? :oops:

munnski;6387280

Did it come out today? :oops:

Tuesday
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?13
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278964
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1534

See more discussions