Groups

Halo ODST Beta for Halo Reach

How do you get the beta for Halo reach, I got the ODST game today but it doesnt tell me what to do, have I missed the window of opportunity or is it as simple as popping the disk in and playing the game and it does it all automatically.

also if that is the case how do they pick the beta testers when it's time is it random or is it based on hours played??

7 Comments

not available yet halo.xbox.com/en-us

halo.xbox.com/en-…ach

from link above

Uncover one of the great untold stories of Halo 3 in the body armor of an … Uncover one of the great untold stories of Halo 3 in the body armor of an ODST. Battle to liberate New Mombasa in Firefight, a new cooperative campaign that pits you and your ODST teammates against wave after wave of Covenant invaders. Engage in the intense online multiplayer battles from Halo 3 with the complete collection of multiplayer maps and downloadable map packs—plus three all-new battlefields. And secure your invitation to participate in the Halo: Reach Xbox LIVE multiplayer beta, available exclusively in Halo 3: ODST.

Yeh wont be available for a good few months yet.

Original Poster

Ok, but how do I apply or ask to be considered as there are usually only so many places given.

milewide;6605488

Ok, but how do I apply or ask to be considered as there are usually only … Ok, but how do I apply or ask to be considered as there are usually only so many places given.

You would need to read info from the links above or search google.

dontasciime;6605600

or even read the leaflet that comes with the game...

Original Poster

dontasciime;6605600

deathtrap3000;6605757

or even read the leaflet that comes with the game...

Did all that and it tells you nothing.

So I am assuming they havent released any info on how this will happen which is cool, at least I havent missed my chance.

They have . It's as simple as everyone who buys ODST whilst the offer lasts gets an invite to play the Reach Beta

The disc is the key

softsailor.com/new…tml
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767390
      2. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value1115
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047152
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2485

See more discussions