Halo Reach Banshee Avatar Prop Code

5 replies
Found 17th Jan 2011
I had one off these codes with my points and I havnt got a clue what its for. I dont think it will improve my online gaming so will pm another member the code if they want it. 1st to post will get the code via pm. Thanks Lee

5 Comments

Yes please.

Damn. Sitting on a phone meeting atm, too slow
Edited by: "DragonChris" 17th Jan 2011

Original Poster

I may get another as I have ordered some more codes. Will pass it on if I get another.

DragonChris

Damn. Sitting on a phone meeting atm, too slow

Code sent. What is it for?
[quote=midlandscomics]Yes please.[/quote

leecroot

I may get another as I have ordered some more codes. Will pass it on if I … I may get another as I have ordered some more codes. Will pass it on if I get another.Code sent. What is it for?

Cool, where do you get them from?

It's a code used to unlock an Avatar prop - Your avatar is the little character you create on Xbox Live and dress up etc. The prop is like a toy they hold or flies around them, so it really is of no value whatsoever. But still, doesn't hurt to mess with it

Original Poster

DragonChris

Cool, where do you get them from? :)It's a code used to unlock an Avatar … Cool, where do you get them from? :)It's a code used to unlock an Avatar prop - Your avatar is the little character you create on Xbox Live and dress up etc. The prop is like a toy they hold or flies around them, so it really is of no value whatsoever. But still, doesn't hurt to mess with it

It cam with the points I got from Zavi. I special 2100 points pack. I made sure I registered the points first to make sure i didnt send thw wrong code!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    2. spam regarding paypal33
    3. Best tablet around the £60 mark66
    4. Advice on 8" Tablet11

See more discussions