halo reach flaming helmet code

Found 30th May 2011
does anyone have an unused one or know where i can get one? nagging stepson is afer one

9 Comments

moved to misc-you can request this FREE if someone is kind enough to give you one,but they cannot be bought or sold here-thank you

Aren't these worth like £40 on ebay?

Brb starting my own wanted thread for free money.

Original Poster

Starr

Aren't these worth like £40 on ebay?Brb starting my own wanted thread for … Aren't these worth like £40 on ebay?Brb starting my own wanted thread for free money.

i didnt realise they were worth that.... and i did offer to pay, didnt realise that they came as a freebie!!! no need to be mean

joharni

i didnt realise they were worth that.... and i did offer to pay, didnt … i didnt realise they were worth that.... and i did offer to pay, didnt realise that they came as a freebie!!! no need to be mean

Ahh sorry fella, was only teasing.

I think they did come free with the expensive version of the game. Legendary edition which is £99 to buy.
shopto.net/XBO…tml

http://****.co.uk/HAL…943?pt=UK_VideoGames_VideoGameAccessories_VideoGameAccessories_JN&hash=item2a1100ce67`

BUY IT IF YOU LOVE HIM

woops sorry didn't know fleabay was aloud my bad
Edited by: "coolsakil" 31st May 2011

Original Poster

not that much

joharni

not that much

I think you'll be able to buy the collectors edition for cheaper than normal quite soon, halo reach is already £15 in cex

I've got one at my parents house that came with my Halo Reach Edition Xbox. Couldn't believe the value so going to try sell it next week when I go home.

Original Poster

will make him wait then! ty x
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions