Groups

Halo Wars 2 season pass

Hi, can anyone please tell me if you get the 1st halo wars with the season pass? Like you get with the halo wars 2 ultimate edition. Thanks

8 Comments

look on the store it will tell you as it says everything you get when you purchase it

Original Poster

gopolog86

look on the store it will tell you as it says everything you get when you … look on the store it will tell you as it says everything you get when you purchase it

​Will do, but not purchasing from store. Will get cheaper elsewhere

The season pass by itself does not include Halo Wars: Definitive Edition. You need to get the Ultimate Edition for the first game. It is £64.99 on the store but Amazon are doing it for £36.99. Also worth mentioning the Xbox store are having their Spring Sale from the 11th to the 17th. I doubt they will have the Ultimate Edition cheaper than Amazon but Tuesday we will find out.

Original Poster

dr_spaceman

The season pass by itself does not include Halo Wars: Definitive Edition. … The season pass by itself does not include Halo Wars: Definitive Edition. You need to get the Ultimate Edition for the first game. It is £64.99 on the store but Amazon are doing it for £36.99. Also worth mentioning the Xbox store are having their Spring Sale from the 11th to the 17th. I doubt they will have the Ultimate Edition cheaper than Amazon but Tuesday we will find out.

​Thanks for all the info. I thought about selling my physical copy and buying ultimate edition you stated on amazon for £36.99. But doubt I will get much for it as its selling for only £25 brand new now. Then again you think I would get Halo Wars cheap and play backwards compatible?

reddevil2015

​Thanks for all the info. I thought about selling my physical copy and b … ​Thanks for all the info. I thought about selling my physical copy and buying ultimate edition you stated on amazon for £36.99. But doubt I will get much for it as its selling for only £25 brand new now. Then again you think I would get Halo Wars cheap and play backwards compatible?

The 360 version is £14.99 on the store and the same kinda price on Amazon. CeX sell it for £4 pre-owned. Another option is to keep an eye on the Ultimate Edition on cdkeys which is currently £39.99 but the prices often go up and down...
    cdkeys.com/xbo…-pc

Original Poster

Thanks I'll keep an eye on cd keys and the xbox spring sale for now. Thanks again

Just an update with a news story that might interest you...

Xbox One/PC Halo Wars Remaster Splits Off For Standalone Release
    gamespot.com/art…89/

Original Poster

dr_spaceman

Just an update with a news story that might interest you...Xbox One/PC … Just an update with a news story that might interest you...Xbox One/PC Halo Wars Remaster Splits Off For Standalone Releasehttps://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-onepc-halo-wars-remaster-splits-off-for-stand/1100-6449389/

​Thats typical. I went and bought 360 version preowned for £6 at game which is like new condition. Thanks for supplying that info though, appreciate it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.68
      2. Jury service1823
      3. Iphone 7 - What Case?616
      4. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??44

See more discussions