Groups

HALO WARS

Banned
    Thoughts?

29 Comments

Banned

Looks Good

Original Poster Banned

Played the demo...disappointed, reminded me more of the LOTR strategy games rather than C&C...hate population caps and I want to build where I want to build

thinking about cancelling my pre-order too

ODB_69;4327291

Played the demo...disappointed, reminded me more of the LOTR strategy … Played the demo...disappointed, reminded me more of the LOTR strategy games rather than C&C...hate population caps and I want to build where I want to buildthinking about cancelling my pre-order too

Hubby wasn't too fussed on the other halo's x x x x x

ODB_69;4327291

Played the demo...disappointed, reminded me more of the LOTR strategy … Played the demo...disappointed, reminded me more of the LOTR strategy games rather than C&C...hate population caps and I want to build where I want to buildthinking about cancelling my pre-order too

Really? didnt know there was a playable demo out.

seen the trailers etc since the first cgi spot and always looked inpressive, not really had a game like this since C&C on PS1 ill have to have a play of the demo in next couple of days. shame becuase its been a long time in the making.

Demo was out last thursday on XBL, of course. Anywho it didn't surprise or excite really, its enterained for the duration of the demo but alas the FMV cut scenes were more interesting than the actual game. I might play through again just see if it was me, its first impressions was a by the numbers RTS with simple resource management.

Original Poster Banned

MinstrelMan;4327454

Really? didnt know there was a playable demo out.seen the trailers etc … Really? didnt know there was a playable demo out.seen the trailers etc since the first cgi spot and always looked inpressive, not really had a game like this since C&C on PS1 ill have to have a play of the demo in next couple of days. shame becuase its been a long time in the making.

yup...came out last week...its promo tab is up so you dont have to search for it

dont get me wrong...its ok, but the demo for a start was way too easy...but having to build in certain places annoyed me, much prefer the way its done on C&C. The C&C games on 360 are good (though i need to sit down and play them) but still think they are more PC games than console (until they allow keyboard use then will be better).

Have a go but its not C&C to me its LOTR

I love the C&C games. Don't know what any of them are called like, but I love playing them.

I was at waaaaaaay to many midnight openings, and that put me off games like Halo (the EX! used to work for Gamestation, so I would be in the shop with him for the midnight openings, I wasn't queing outside, lmao)

Original Poster Banned

Alfonse;4327473

Demo was out last thursday on XBL, of course. Anywho it didn't surprise … Demo was out last thursday on XBL, of course. Anywho it didn't surprise or excite really, its enterained for the duration of the demo but alas the FMV cut scenes were more interesting than the actual game. I might play through again just see if it was me, its first impressions was a by the numbers RTS with simple resource management.

agreed!

try this site for a free downloadable magazine, 17 pages on halo wars ]http//ww…om/

Original Poster Banned

just cancelled my pre-order from shopto (noticed as well the £1 off code obvo doesnt work on pre-orders as its now showing as normal price!) also cancelled my Aliens: Colonial Marines as I'm hearing bad things at the mo

like the new avatar

Original Poster Banned

who me?

ta very much....the lovely Sadiebabes did it for me

looking forward to Warzone?

ODB_69;4327577

just cancelled my pre-order from shopto (noticed as well the £1 off code … just cancelled my pre-order from shopto (noticed as well the £1 off code obvo doesnt work on pre-orders as its now showing as normal price!) also cancelled my Aliens: Colonial Marines as I'm hearing bad things at the mo

RE Aliens: What up with that? its looking like a pony year for games this year :x

Original Poster Banned

Abvance;4327655

looking forward to Warzone?

Whats that? :?

EDIT: Oh you mean the film (was thinking a new game lol) HELL YEAH! dying to see it...u seen the trailer on youtube? ****ing brutal! its supposed to be more like the modern comics...just remember seeing the bit where he jumps and runs along the table and slams his knife into the guys skull...

QUALITY!

Original Poster Banned

Alfonse;4327667

RE Aliens: What up with that? its looking like a pony year for games this … RE Aliens: What up with that? its looking like a pony year for games this year :x

Well I was hearing great great things but apparently the company has sacked loads of people in a restructure...so peeps are saying if it comes out as scheduled it will be rushed and rubbish....was dying for that game too

seems to be everything I was waiting for is going pete tong...now waiting for slagging of Ghostbusters, Hawx...and everything else I wanted that right now escapes me :-(

was waiting for Shellshock too but thats sounding bad as well

ODB_69;4327705

Well I was hearing great great things but apparently the company has … Well I was hearing great great things but apparently the company has sacked loads of people in a restructure...so peeps are saying if it comes out as scheduled it will be rushed and rubbish....was dying for that game tooseems to be everything I was waiting for is going pete tong...now waiting for slagging of Ghostbusters, Hawx...and everything else I wanted that right now escapes me :-(was waiting for Shellshock too but thats sounding bad as well

God Damn all the games I'm looking out for, although the Ghostbusters video on XBL last week was a surprise so this could be a good indicator.

Original Poster Banned

Alfonse;4327866

God Damn all the games I'm looking our although the Ghostbusters video on … God Damn all the games I'm looking our although the Ghostbusters video on XBL last week was a surprise so this should be a good indicator.

anything else good coming out? cant think off hand

EDIT: Battlestations Pacific I want too...loved the 1st one

i thought it was very limited what you could do build etc

FEAR 2 and shellshock 2 out this sat

Original Poster Banned

leemole101;4328501

FEAR 2 and shellshock 2 out this sat

careful...bad rumours of Shellshock!

notice no XBL demo out for it either.....

another one off my list :cry:

FEAR 2 is a deffo for me tho, its great
    i havent played the first 1 but they kinda overlap anyway

how about some new bloody maps for cod 5 cos its getting boring now

Original Poster Banned

leemole101;4328579

FEAR 2 is a deffo for me tho, its great

I'd go for that IF I had played the first one :oops:

I'll have to pick it up at some point

Dont like it, wont be buying it. am quite gutted

The demo was a bit too much: sit and build stuff for 10 minutes, move, kill, move, kill, move, kill main base, win. No real tactics involved.
    Better than i thought but still won't get it at full price.

ODB_69;4328590

I'd go for that IF I had played the first one :oops:I'll have to pick it … I'd go for that IF I had played the first one :oops:I'll have to pick it up at some point

I decided to play my F.E.A.R yesterday well actually to open it. I have had it for ages as I bought it from ebay seller about 7 months ago and it did not turn up so complained and they were a decent seller and they organised me a replacement which turned up the next day.

Anyways went to play it yesterday so opened split seal and popped disc into 360 .

It's the German version :lol

Original Poster Banned

dontasciime;4333241

I decided to play my F.E.A.R yesterday well actually to open it. I have … I decided to play my F.E.A.R yesterday well actually to open it. I have had it for ages as I bought it from ebay seller about 7 months ago and it did not turn up so complained and they were a decent seller and they organised me a replacement which turned up the next day.Anyways went to play it yesterday so opened split seal and popped disc into 360 .It's the German version :lol

loooooooooooooooooooooooool

**** wounded man!

F.E.A.R.2 demo was pretty decent, does it have multiplayer?

been looking around, Ride to Hell looks like it could be worth a look.

]http//uk…tml

Banned

think it's terrible.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions