Groups

HAMILTON ** Spoilers**

Banned
    ** Spoilers **

See thread for info

151 Comments

Supermod

Even better as Ferrari were celebrating!!!

I was about to post this. But with no spoilers

magicjay1986;3353073

Even better as Ferrari were celebrating!!!

LMAO that was ace.

wow - what a last lap!! Well done to hamilton.

Bloody hate F1 but what an amazing finale, brilliant for the 'Brit', awesome

Original Poster Banned

borolad94;3353074

I was about to post this. But with no spoilers

within 5 minutes it will be all over the news....most are watching it...so whats the point

and to be fair...what spoiler...alll it says is Hamilton,.....

ooh theres a fire in 1 of the cars

Honda I think

kcphil;3353080

LMAO that was ace.

Best bit was when the camera's caught the moment that Hamilton had come in 5th!!! Classic!

ODB_69;3353088

within 5 minutes it will be all over the news....most are watching … within 5 minutes it will be all over the news....most are watching it...so whats the point

Alright then.

what a finish, what happened to glock, looked like he slowed down to let him through :?

well done but whats he gonna do with his championship when I take him down and punch him in the face?

I Love You Timo
    I Dislike You Sebastian 3

black gerbil1;3353117

well done but whats he gonna do with his championship when I take him … well done but whats he gonna do with his championship when I take him down and punch him in the face?

I can see you taking him down. But not punching him in the face.

ha ha how mad was that:w00t: thought he had lost it

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;3353117

well done but whats he gonna do with his championship when I take him … well done but whats he gonna do with his championship when I take him down and punch him in the face?

probably look at his bank account...then look at his naked Pussycat Doll GF lying in bed...the forget about you...

Jus sayin.....

spoiler for those with no tv

ODB_69;3353131

probably look at his bank account...then look at his naked Pussycat Doll … probably look at his bank account...then look at his naked Pussycat Doll GF lting in bed...the forget about you...Jus sayin.....

rofl my bro said that when I said the exact same thing:oops:

Original Poster Banned

myaser88;3353132

What is?

the name HAMILTON?

Dont say he won does it?!

borolad94;3353125

I can see you taking him down. But not punching him in the face.

:thumbsup:

myaser88;3353132

if you've got no tv what is the point in requesting a spolier?

myaser is right, uve done this badly odb, hamilton woop woop.........obviously meaning hes won fool! wont bother watching the recording now...safe

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;3353182

myaser is right, uve done this badly odb, hamilton woop … myaser is right, uve done this badly odb, hamilton woop woop.........obviously meaning hes won fool! wont bother watching the recording now...safe

ha...but it might have meant he didnt win....how would people know if I'm a fan of Hamilton or not? I could of been laughing about him being sixth.....if u didnt watch it u wouldnt know

Myaser just upset cause his thread got spammed

Why the h4te Luke?!
    Troll somewhere else brah

The Spolier Issue Isn't Really The Title, It's The Actual Op Which Can Be Seen In Full View.

Banned

Massa is hot! :-D

DLM;3353235

Massa is hot! :-D

so are you;-)

mr miagi;3353256

so are you;-)

lovin the pic:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

emasu;3353233

The Spolier Issue Isn't Really The Title, It's The Actual Op Which Can Be … The Spolier Issue Isn't Really The Title, It's The Actual Op Which Can Be Seen In Full View.

What woop woop? like I said...how u know I'm liking the fact hamilton won? could of been celebrating his failure

ODB_69;3353217

ha...but it might have meant he didnt win....how would people know if I'm … ha...but it might have meant he didnt win....how would people know if I'm a fan of Hamilton or not? I could of been laughing about him being sixth.....if u didnt watch it u wouldnt knowMyaser just upset cause his thread got spammedWhy the h4te Luke?!Troll somewhere else brah

if u cant work our hamilton won from ur op uve gotta b the dummest idiot ever, im not trolling, uve written this thread badly and ruined the final f1 result for me..cheers bud

acecatcher3;3353283

if u cant work our hamilton won from ur op uve gotta b the dummest idiot … if u cant work our hamilton won from ur op uve gotta b the dummest idiot ever, im not trolling, uve written this thread badly and ruined the final f1 result for me..cheers bud

reported for assault, enjoy your ban

dee.s.g;3353270

lovin the pic:thumbsup:

what pic:?

if people are that bothered about not knowing the result of something as big as this what are they doing on line and more importantly on a forum?

It's major news and why expect people not to discuss it just because you decided not to watch it live

Massa really deserved the title.. Hope he can win next year..

mr miagi;3353302

what pic:?

sorry meant the avatar! lol

it will be very interesting to see if timo "fell off" or let his mate from gp2 through

black gerbil1;3353301

reported for assault, enjoy your ban

abuse of report system...enjoy ur free sandwich :-D

Banned

mr miagi;3353256

so are you;-)

Not as hot as Nicole Scherzinger :-(

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;3353275

What woop woop? like I said...how u know I'm liking the fact hamilton … What woop woop? like I said...how u know I'm liking the fact hamilton won? could of been celebrating his failure

acecatcher3;3353283

if u cant work our hamilton won from ur op uve gotta b the dummest idiot … if u cant work our hamilton won from ur op uve gotta b the dummest idiot ever, im not trolling, uve written this thread badly and ruined the final f1 result for me..cheers bud

ODB_69;3353326

wow uve annoyed me good job, change ur op or im spamming

more importantly if you didn't want to know the result why click on a thread called "hamilton" ;-)

DLM;3353325

Not as hot as Nicole Scherzinger :-(

who:?

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;3353347

wow uve annoyed me good job, change ur op or im spamming

Spamming without good reason can lead to infractions, suspensions or bans

like I said...doesnt say he won....I could of beeen saying woop woop for another reason.....therefore its not a spoiler

its also been up for nearly half an hour and hasnt gone already so therefore mods must be cool with it

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Any tips on finding a cheap new kitchen plus bathroom with fitting?11
    2. Gear best shipping?44
    3. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
    4. Virgin Media TV56

See more discussions