Groups

Hamilton the Musical

Does anyone have a pre booking access code for Hamilton when it comes to London

I think you can buy tickets today with it

11 Comments

Probably a no as pre booking access codes are unique and sent to those who registered last year and cannot be transferred.

Original Poster

Ok thanks, wasn't sure if it was just a preset code like some other tickets

Hi Pauline I just looked for the same thing
    General sale is for 30 jan at 12.00 - good luck! I'll be trying my luck too x

Original Poster

MrsJacobs14

Hi Pauline I just looked for the same thing General sale is for 30 jan at … Hi Pauline I just looked for the same thing General sale is for 30 jan at 12.00 - good luck! I'll be trying my luck too x

I'll let you know how I get on lol its the travel and hotel as well it's going to cost me a fortune

Pauline1009

I'll let you know how I get on lol its the travel and hotel as well … I'll let you know how I get on lol its the travel and hotel as well it's going to cost me a fortune

:-) I think it may just be worth it! I've heard such good things about it x

Pauline1009

I'll let you know how I get on lol its the travel and hotel as well … I'll let you know how I get on lol its the travel and hotel as well it's going to cost me a fortune

Hope you managed to get some! I did and am over the moon (even if they did cost a fortune!) x

MrsJacobs14

Hope you managed to get some! I did and am over the moon (even if they … Hope you managed to get some! I did and am over the moon (even if they did cost a fortune!) x

I'm going too ! What date are you going?

I'm going, 16th Dec

Original Poster

Managed to get 21 November daughter made up just need hotel and train now lol what date did you get

Original Poster

Glad you all got tickets hope it's worth it xxx

I'm going in May on my birthday
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions