Hamley's Sale @House of Fraser - MEGA SALE 50-70% of all stock!

Apologies if anyone is awarre of this SALE!
From Belfast Telegraph 16-4-09 - " Legendary toy retailer Hamleys is pulling out of Belfast concession within House of Fraser... Hamleys are withdrawing from House of Fraser in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Belfast, Manchester and Birmingham".

Bargains to be had folks! I was able to get the 'Super Sized' Star Wars Millenium Falcon RRP £150-00 for £75-00 ...... BARGAIN..... £120+ at Toys r Us..... Lodsa Lego, Playmobil, Baby Born, Baby Annabel, Games and Hamleys own branded toys 50-70% off!

4 Comments

Original Poster

[COLOR=red]Sorry Folks![/COLOR]

Should have advised that Staff advised me that this sale will end this Saturday! Good luck with the xmas shopping for the Kid's!

oroc999;4948344

[COLOR=red]Sorry Folks![/COLOR] Should have advised that Staff advised me … [COLOR=red]Sorry Folks![/COLOR] Should have advised that Staff advised me that this sale will end this Saturday! Good luck with the xmas shopping for the Kid's!

My xmas presents have been wrapped & labelled since January 2009, stored in the airing cupboard along with the cards :w00t:

Wenchybev;4948934

My xmas presents have been wrapped & labelled since January 2009, stored … My xmas presents have been wrapped & labelled since January 2009, stored in the airing cupboard along with the cards :w00t:

wow, now thats organised

im so made i wasnt told of this, im a frasers card holder and would have loved to have had advanced notice of this. ive sent off a stinking letter to them, wheres the reward fom my years of loyalty?
if i dont get a decent reply, im off to debenhams.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767176
    2. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…33
    3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1947
    4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2527

See more discussions