Found 8th Dec 2009
...what to put in them?

I have bought some small baskets, and am going to make up hampers (small ones) for nan and mum. Anyway, can anyone give me ideas what they think I should put in them? Thanks!

1. Misc
  2. Hamper
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Hamper
15 Comments

Banned

food.

Sloth/Mod

Biscuits, Marmalade, small alcohol bottles, choccies, jams, cheese, crackers???

Just a guess.

If its one for me then just jam pack it full of booze please:-D

Merry Christmas :-D

A pair of smelly socks

Food hamper? or toiletries hamper?

Teas, Jams, pickles, Shortbread, Nuts etc

bottle of wine, box of chocolates, nice pair of slippers, socks a wash puff thing, some nice bubble bath, moisturiser cream, face masks, wrap it in clear plastic stuff and decorate with ribbon and a bow

condoms, lube, g strings, mini vibes and some of those bj vouchers.

i usually get one for a nan and fill with nice m & s or tesco finest bits. nibbles like cheese twists, chutneys, chocs, shortbread and some nice posh cordial always goes down well. m&s cherry liquor chocs are the best if they like booze ;-)

How about a favourites hamper with some of their favourite chocs,biscuits,wine,perfume. With maybe tickets for a show or book by favourite author or cd of favourite singer.Family photo.Basically things that are personlised to them:)

ohh i got some great ideas from a thread over at mse last year ]one here, and ]one here and ]another!- You can get those little bottles of wine at asda think they are 3 for a fiver i used a couple of those along with the usual things (smellys, chocs)

what about a "pampering night in" hamper
DVD/book small bottle of wine, small box of chocs/biscuits something nice for the bath, face mask couple of scented candles etc

Original Poster

Thanks everyone! Great ideas! I think the baskets I got are too small and I will buy bigger ones so I can fit more. Def like the idea of food, m and s or finest! Thanks. Will leave rep later

well... i won one in my sons school raffle.
Consisted of:
4 x tins of tuna
1 x tin of crab meat
1 x tin of dented tesco value beans

plus lots of other pretty decent stuff really.. choc, cake, xmas cake, tins etc

Banned

for your nan ......chocolate eclairs and denture grip
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57570