Groups
    EXPIRED

hamster cage

my son came home with a hamster it was a deal cage food bedding and hamster etc 4 weeks on I think it needs a bigger cage any suggestions best and cheapest place to buy Thanks in advance

7 Comments

What type of hamster? Is it a small Russian or Chinese or a Syrian?

There are always loads of hamster/small animal cages for sale in the local papers, gumtree, trade-it, etc.
    That is probably the cheapest place, plus it will be nearby...

Original Poster

Syrian

shopaholic;8465601

There are always loads of hamster/small animal cages for sale in the … There are always loads of hamster/small animal cages for sale in the local papers, gumtree, trade-it, etc.That is probably the cheapest place, plus it will be nearby...

Best place to look, or ask around at the school, You normally find someone who will be glad for you to take it off them.

If you by fluke happen to be in Glasgow, I can give you a couple free, in perfect condition.

Original Poster

By fluke I am just outside glasgow were are you what size is the cage? Will i post my email address?

amycharlie;8468248

By fluke I am just outside glasgow were are you what size is the cage? … By fluke I am just outside glasgow were are you what size is the cage? Will i post my email address?

Have emailed you. The one cage is pretty big, the other is small and I have some tubes to join cages together.. hours of fun for the furry fiend!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 3911
      4. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine11

See more discussions