Groups
    EXPIRED

hand held hoovers

my toddler makes such a mess when eating i want a decent hand held hoover, ive had the dirt devil, useless! i quite fancy a dyson but the only have 6 mins use time!!! any one got a decent one to recomend? and any bargins out there?

6 Comments

the oreck-its small and you can put on your shoulder with a strap and its mains! you can buy the handheld one on ebay as people sell them. I think new you have to buy them with the oreck upright as a kit..

I got the electrolux one on the link below a few months back, was a bit cheaper than this from amazon but they dont have it anymore.

However it is fantastic, very very powerful not like the typical handheld cleaners, has a seperate suction cable stored on the side for tight places and is great for doing stairs including the upside of them rather than trying to do it with a full size hoover

electricshopping.com/sho…=29

The Dyson one is well worth getting-it can be left charging on the wall and 6 minutes is a long time if just picking up bits of mess-we have 2yr old twins and it really really helps!! Cant remember where we ordered ours but got it for around £84-worth a 'google'

Original Poster

ive found somewhere that has the dyson for £69 so i think i may risk it , thanks!

hi can I ask where you have found the dyson at that price please? need something like this to hoover out my cars as parking is nowhere near my house and the amount I spend on the tescos garage hoover is ridiculous!

Original Poster

sure its on ebay, and theres a couple abit cheaper, found one for 59 99 as well, just typed in handheld dyson, cheers!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would711
      2. Player Unknown's Battlegrounds now avaliable on Steam88
      3. Buying an iPhone second hand11
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767355

See more discussions