Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Hand Sanitiser

Posted 11th MarEdited by:"rosalina1818"
Just in case nobody had any luck finding stock, I found stock instore at Ryman today. Even if it says no stock in your local store on their website, it is still worth popping in to check. It's £3, but I was glad I got some. Hope it helps.
ryman.co.uk/mad…css
Community Updates

Groups

25 Comments
Please, just buy soap.
MadeDixonsCry11/03/2020 20:48

Please, just buy soap.

Of course, but the sanitiser is when on public transport and no hand washing facilities are available.
Washing up liquid does the same
ashmac11/03/2020 20:57

Really? I didn't know that.
rosalina181811/03/2020 20:56

Of course, but the sanitiser is when on public transport and no hand …Of course, but the sanitiser is when on public transport and no hand washing facilities are available.

Just don't shove your hands in your mouth or face if they're not washed!
ashmac11/03/2020 20:57

Damnit i didn't want people to know, hopefully doesn't cause people to stockpile them too didn't want to help dummies
Edited by: "Norseg" 11th Mar
rosalina181811/03/2020 21:08

Not without water, it won't.

Some morons are stealing the dispensers from hospitals, putting patents at risk of hospital infections. bbc.co.uk/new…584

Yes it killz all germs after all you use it to clean your plates/cutlery/glasses/mugs
Its just soap but not as mild so you need a small amount
melted11/03/2020 21:16

Not without water, it won't.Some morons are stealing the dispensers from …Not without water, it won't.Some morons are stealing the dispensers from hospitals, putting patents at risk of hospital infections. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-51771584

Britain apparently has the average IQ of 100, yeah right lol
Am i smart or is everyone else brainless? I think im stupid and i thought everyone knew basic hygiene, am i in a different universe?
I used to think the world would see you as nasty if you didnt regularly shower and wash your hands
Oh yes, this is now ridiculous. Good old soap and water or washing up liquid is all you need. If your worried about public transport then I suggest you stay home and lock your self away
The virus will be everywhere even on money and products in the shop.
I only wanted to let anyone know where to find a hand sanitiser if in need.
Edited by: "rosalina1818" 11th Mar
rosalina181811/03/2020 21:27

I only wanted to let anyone know where to find a hand sanitiser if in need.

It’s a lottery game. Where I work we only got two miniature bottles in today
ndyanem11/03/2020 21:31

It’s a lottery game. Where I work we only got two miniature bottles in t …It’s a lottery game. Where I work we only got two miniature bottles in today

Can you reserve them for me? I'll pay double.
MadeDixonsCry11/03/2020 21:45

Can you reserve them for me? I'll pay double.

They went in 2 mins and it’s against store policy to store items. Plus it absolutely ridiculous all this panic buying. Specially when there are people with chronic conditions that actually need them
ndyanem11/03/2020 21:47

They went in 2 mins and it’s against store policy to store items. Plus it a …They went in 2 mins and it’s against store policy to store items. Plus it absolutely ridiculous all this panic buying. Specially when there are people with chronic conditions that actually need them

And that's why I said where to find any if in need. I thought it would be helpful to some and still is.
rosalina181811/03/2020 21:55

And that's why I said where to find any if in need. I thought it would be …And that's why I said where to find any if in need. I thought it would be helpful to some and still is.

It would if sold out by now anyway
Anything that breaks down fat works. From what I understand, Corona virus has a fatty outer layer. Washing up liquid is perfect for breaking down that outer layer. Soap and water.
ndyanem11/03/2020 21:56

It would if sold out by now anyway

No, I was there in the morning, my colleague went in the afternoon and the woman behind the counter filled up the box from underneath the counter. That's why I said it's worth going into the store and checking and asking. I was trying to be helpful here, cause many people complained in other posts that they cannot find any hand sanitiser anywhere.
Load of nonsense if someone a the virus and they send it your way no sanitiser is going too stop it, it will get on your clothes/body parts what are u going too do use Sanitiser on your clothes and face every 30 seconds. If the virus can get on your hands whats stopping it getting one face or feet or clothes.
ndyanem11/03/2020 21:47

They went in 2 mins and it’s against store policy to store items. Plus it a …They went in 2 mins and it’s against store policy to store items. Plus it absolutely ridiculous all this panic buying. Specially when there are people with chronic conditions that actually need them

Next time you get some please save them. I'll pay quadruple, and if you get fired I'll pay your salary.
40089181-wINtT.jpg
Places are even getting short of isopropyl alcohol, presumably idiots making or selling home brew hand sanitiser : cfsnet.co.uk/aca…tml
Edited by: "melted" 11th Mar
MynameisM11/03/2020 22:39

Load of nonsense if someone a the virus and they send it your way no …Load of nonsense if someone a the virus and they send it your way no sanitiser is going too stop it, it will get on your clothes/body parts what are u going too do use Sanitiser on your clothes and face every 30 seconds. If the virus can get on your hands whats stopping it getting one face or feet or clothes.

A COVID-19 primer: How viruses work and spread

No it doesn't only if it's antibacterial washing up liquid
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants